The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 Vote_lcapSpirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 Voting_barSpirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 Vote_lcapSpirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 Voting_barSpirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:19 am

gosuto smiles and walks out of the hotel. she waits for him at the door.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:20 am

West followed Gosuto out of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:21 am

gosuto smiles and begins to walk again "thank you for coming on this walk with me.. am sorry if this is any trouble.." she looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:24 am

West shrugged his shoulders. He was just watching TV anyway.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:31 am

gosuto looks at him and smiles "ceiphied is really nice.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:34 am

"I know." West simply said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:39 am

gosuto sighs and looks at him "how long have you known her?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:42 am

"Sense I was a kid, she saved me when my village was attacked by some rouge spirits." West explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:53 am

gosuto looks at him kinda shocked "thats so sweet of her... am glad she was able to save you.. am sorry your village was attacked by rouge spirits.." she looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:11 am

"It's why I hunt spirits. To get my revenge. I know it won't bring my family back, but I feel powerless if I don't do anything." West said looking at Gosuto.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:16 am

gosuto looks at him slightly shocked. she looks at the ground nervously "am sorry...that....that.." she keeps looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:17 am

"Whatever, it's fine. My past is my past, there ain't no changing that." West said not seeming to care about his past at all.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:20 am

gosuto looks at him and smiles lightly "your really intereseting.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:22 am

"Really? Sense when? Ceiphied's the only one who's said that before." West said looking at Gosuto, a little surprised.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:12 am

gosuto blinks and looks at him shocked "uuhh.." she looks at the ground thinking "well... uuhh ceiphied is always talking about you.. she really cares about you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:13 am

"I kind of guess that. Why else would she stick around?" The way West said it seemed clear that he thought that Ceiphied thought of him as a fired.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:24 am

gosuto looks at him "because she..." she sighs and looks at the ground "i don't know if am helping.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 am

"What do you mean?" West asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:30 am

gosuto blushes lightly "uuhh i.. i don't think i can tell you yet.." she looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:32 am

"Okay...?" West said still confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:36 am

gosuto stops walking and looks at him "i guess i should be blunt with it.." she smiles "ceiphied loves you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:43 am

West looked surprised. "What...?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:44 am

gosuto blushes lightly and looks at him "its true.." she looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:47 am

"No way... Ceiphied..? Are you sure were talking about the same girl..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:48 am

gosuto smiles lightly and nods "yeah.... she really cares for you... shes been giving you hints but you don't noticed.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next