The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 Vote_lcapSpirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 Voting_barSpirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 Vote_lcapSpirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 Voting_barSpirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 am

West sighed. "I guess that explains a lot..." He sighed again. "I need some time to think." West said starting to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:51 am

gosuto smiles "am sorry if i did say to much.. i hope you can forgive me west.." she bows and sits down in a bench close to her.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:53 am

West looked back at Gosuto. "It's... It's just a lot to take in at once. Go back and tell Ceiphied that I need some time to think."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:55 am

gosuto bows "alright.." she covers her hand that was turning see through. she smiles lightly "be careful ok west.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:57 am

"Whatever." West said walking off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:02 am

gosuto walks back to the hotel "i hope ceiphied isn't mad.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:04 am

"What happened?" Ceiphied asked excitedly looking at Gosuto.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:10 am

gosuto blushes lightly "uuhh well i didn't think it was getting anywhere...so....so i told him you loved him... he said he need to think.." she holds up her see through hands "your not mad are you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:16 am

Ceiphied sighed. "I'm not mad... I just know he won't be coming back for a while..." She seemed to get depressed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:21 am

gosuto looks at her "am...am sorry.." she looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:41 am

"No... it's not your fault, I asked you to help me drop hints... I'm as old as this planet, and I still can't just tell the guy I love that I love him..." Ceiphied laid down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:43 am

gosuto looks at him "well i hope everything goes ok.." she holds her hands behind her back "am...am really tired.. am..am going to bed ok.." she quickly runs into her room and lays back down in her bed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:46 am

"Okay..." Ceiphied laid depressed on the couch. She knew that when West said he was going to think it meant that he was leaving for a few days. It was usually three days.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:48 am

gosuto sighs and looks at the ceiling "i hope i did ok.." she yawns and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:49 am

Ceiphied stayed awake no moving from her spot on the couch. She wasn't going to sleep again until she knew how West felt.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:52 am

gosuto woke up late the next day. she walks into west and ceiphied "is west back?" she yawns lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Ceiphied hadn't moved from her spot on the couch. "No."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 pm

gosuto looks at her "should we go look for him?" her hands had become normal again.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:01 pm

"No... Whenever he need's time to think he goes away for a few days. He'll probably be back tomorrow..." Ceiphied explained not even believing herself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:04 pm

gosuto looks at her and smiles lightly "ok i guess... am going for a walk ok... i'll be back.." she walks out the door. she couldn't stay in a confide place like a room for to long, she didn't like it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Ceiphied hugged one of the pillows on the couch. "Why did I have to fall in love... Why couldn't I just be like the other elementals..." Ceiphied said with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:32 pm

gosuto sighs and sits in the park "i hope everything is ok.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:34 pm

West was walking by the park when Gosuto got there.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 pm

gosuto looks and sees him. "i wonder if i should go talk to him.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:14 pm

West didn't seem to notice Gosuto, so he kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next