The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 Vote_lcapSpirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 Voting_barSpirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 Vote_lcapSpirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 Voting_barSpirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:10 am

gosuto blinks and looks at him and her. she wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:20 am

Ceiphied turned around and saw West right there next to her. "Um..." She wasn't sure what to say or do now.
"I'm not going to say that I feel the same about you as you feel about me." West said bluntly. That actually brought some tears to Ceiphied's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:57 am

gosuto looks at him shocked.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:59 am

"I... I see..." The tears started to come down Ceiphied's face.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:53 am

gosuto looks at ceiphied and hugs her "you...you shouldn't have said it like that west.." she looks at him upset.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:00 am

"Look. It's just that..." West sighed. "I don't know. I'm sorry, but it's just the truth. Will my feeling's change? I don't know. For now though... knowing how you feel... I'm sorry." West got up, he had to leave, but he knew that he shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:16 am

gosuto looks at him and sighs. she looks at ceiphied "am sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:19 am

Ceiphied looked at Gosuto then at West. "Go ahead. Leave." She said still with tears.
West sighed, he felt so conflicted right now. He just wished that things were back how they used to be right now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:20 am

gosuto runs into her room "am sorry..." she lays down on her bed and looks at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:24 am

"I said you can leave so why are you still here!?" Ceiphied was starting to shout, but she was still clearly sad.
"Because... I don't know. I, I just don't know." West replied.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:28 am

gosuto sighs and looks at her see through hands. tears were in her eyes "i hate myself."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:35 am

"Just go! Just leave!" Ceiphied was still crying as she shouted.
West couldn't take it anymore. He hugged Ceiphied tightly, her crying mostly stopped and she hugged West tightly back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:42 am

gosuto groans lightly and holds her head "i just need some sleep.." she closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:45 am

"West.... Please don't leave me..." Ceiphied said.
"Of course I won't." West replied.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:48 am

gosuto smiles lightly "at least they seem ok.." she slowly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:58 am

Ceiphied smiled and kissed West.
West just hugged Ceiphied back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:10 am

gosuto was finally asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:58 pm

"Um.. Goodnight." West said going to bed.
"Yeah.. good night.." Ceiphied smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:49 pm

gosuto wakes up in the middle of the night. she looks around and gets up. she walks out of the room and hotel. she takes a seat on a park bench and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Both West and Ceiphied were both asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:54 pm

gosuto looks at the moon "am glad they seem ok..." she smiles lightly and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)   Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit hunter, an elemental, and a ghost? (Berry)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10