The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSecrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barSecrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSecrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barSecrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Secrets among the Royal (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:12 pm

rin looks at him and nods "yeah.." she giggles and smiles. she stands up and gets bumped into. she falls down "ouch.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:20 pm

"Are you okay?" Kyuto asked helping Rin back up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:27 pm

rin nods "yeah i wonder who that was.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:34 pm

"I'm sure it's nobody." Kyuto said. "Oh, I never introduced myself did I? I'm Kyuto."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:56 pm

rin smiles and curtis "its nice to meet you.. my name is rin kagimine.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:09 pm

"I suppose I might as well tell you my full name then sense you told me yours, it would be impolite if I didn't do so. Kyuto Nao Shiri." Kyuto said bowing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:19 pm

rin giggles and smiles "your name is really interesting.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:43 pm

"Thanks." Kyuto smiled and laughed lightly. "Your name's very nice too." Kyuto said. He heard footsteps coming towards them quickly, like the person was running towards them. He heard someone calling out Rin's name. Before long the person was insight, Len.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:13 pm

rin blinks and looks at the person "len!!" she giggles and smiles happily. "yeah!!" she runs to him and hugs him.
len smiles happily "rin.." he chuckles and hugs her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Kyuto smiled, happy to see the two reunited. He got a call. He walked off the pier to let the two talk so he could take the call. "Hello? ..Alright... Understood sir... Yes I'll be there tomorrow... Please stop calling me by my middle name, you know I don't like it... Okay, whatever. I'll be there tomorrow." Kyuto hung up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:40 pm

rin and len smile happily and talk. rin blinks "oh wait i want you to meet my friend kuyto!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Kyuto walked back to Rin and Len. He didn't know if he would be interrupting a conversation of theirs or not so he kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:19 pm

rin smiles and pulls len over to him "this is kyuto.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:30 pm

"It's nice to meet you." Kyuto bowed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:45 pm

len nods "its nice to meet you too.. thank you for helping my sister.." he smiles and chuckles lightly.
rin smiles and claps her hands "now what..." she thinks for a moment vut couldn't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:47 pm

"Is there anything you would like to do Len?" Kyuto asked. He didn't have to be anywhere else today so he didn't really care much what the day was spent doing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:53 pm

len smiles "lets go to the amusement park.. i always thought when i found rin we'd go have fun there.."
rin smiles and claps her hands "yeah!!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:55 pm

"Alright, sounds good to me." Kyuto said. "Just say the word and I'd be more than fine to let you two just catch up." Kyuto said. That was just another way of saying that if Kyuto seemed like a third wheel he would leave if he was told to.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 am

len looks at him "hey you can come if you want..."
rin smiles "yeah yeah i would like to spend more time with you!" she giggles and holds onto len.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:14 am

"It's really your call. I don't have anywhere to be, but I don't want to mess with your reunion." Kyuto shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:17 am

len and rin smile, they grab his arms and run to the amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:25 am

Kyuto followed Len and Rin to the amusement park. He hadn't been to one in quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:27 am

rin and len laugh and look around "i wonder what we should go on first!" they look at kyuto "what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:28 am

"How about that?" Kyuto asked pointing to one of the biggest rollercoasters in the amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:39 am

rin blinks and looks at the rollercoaster "uuhhh.. you two go on.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets among the Royal (Berry)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next