The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 Vote_lcapSecrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 Voting_barSecrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 Vote_lcapSecrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 Voting_barSecrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Secrets among the Royal (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:59 am

rin blinks and looks at him "i hope hes ok.." she sits down and sighs lightly.
len runs and gets lost in the crowd. the men spilt up and pass by him. len sighs "lost them.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:53 am

Kyuto managed to find Len in the crowd. "Len. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:45 pm

len looks at him and smiles "nothing don't worry about it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Kyuto put a hand on Len's shoulder. "Tell me what's up. If you can't tell Rin then at least tell me. I don't want to see you or Rin getting hurt, not after you two just found each other."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:21 pm

len looks at him "am not aloud to be out.. my 'master' doesn't like it when am gone.." he sighs and looks down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:25 pm

"Master? But it doesn't look like you have one of those collar whatevers on." Kyuto said. He didn't see a master collar on Len at all.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:46 pm

len looks at him "i don't have one i have to call him that.." he sighs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:05 pm

"Oh. Who is your master then..?" Kyuto asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:12 am

Len looks at him "it's Yuji... I don't know his last name..."
(sorry I didn't answer back very quickly on this one..)
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:21 pm

(It's perfectly alright berry)

"Yuji... Nope, doesn't ring a bell. But seriously, you shouldn't just run off like that. If you see them while I'm around I can protect you." Kyuto smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Len blinks and looks down "fine.."
Ren let's out a scream.
Len blinks and starts to run "Len!!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:11 pm

"Rin!" Kyuto said running back to where he and Len had run from.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Len looks at Ren "Lisette stop!"
Rin had a knife at her throat.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Kyuto looked at Lisette. "Take the knife away from Rin." Kyuto demanded.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Lisette shakes her head "Yuji wants him home.."
Len looks at the ground "let her go I'll come with you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Kyuto wanted to say 'This is no time to negotiate' but he wouldn't have a reason to back it up. Kyuto didn't say anything for a moment. He looked over at Len the at Lisette. "How about this.. For one day a week, you and who ever the hell this Yuji guy is, let Len go so he can see Rin?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Lisette smiles "but Yuji has fun watching him be sad about his sister.." She giggles lightly.
Len looks at the ground "let's just go Lisette!" He starts to walk away.
Rin looks at him with tears in her eyes "Len..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:06 pm

"What kind of sick person enjoys someone else's sadness?!" Kyuto said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Lisette let's go of Rin and smiles "satan.." She giggles and follows Len.
Rin cries and falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Kyuto hugged Rin. "It's okay Rin..." Kyuto said wanting to comfort Rin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Rin hugs him tightly "it's not fair am losing him again!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Kyuto hugged Rin tightly back. "I'm not going to lie and say that I understand what your going through.. But I want you to know that I will do everything I possibly can to help you get Len back."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:02 am

Rin smiles at him "thank you.." There was a laughing behind her.
Yuji walks up behind Rin "I'll give your brother to you for your soul..or maybe your castle.. Oh here's one you come with me princess.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:06 am

Kyuto just wanted to hit Yuji as hard as he could though he knew that wouldn't do any good. He looked at Rin wondering what she would choose.. Kyuto had a clever idea though, Yuji had asked for the castle, but that didn't mean anything that was inside of it came with it though... Kyuto whispered his plan to Rin quietly and closely, he was being extra careful so Yuji didn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:26 am

Yuji looks at him and smirks "what are you talking about.."
Rin looks at kyuto and nods "I'll give you the castle.."
Yuji smirks and grabs her "to bad I choose you.. You will be my queen or I'll kill you and Len.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets among the Royal (Berry)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next