The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 Vote_lcapTis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 Voting_barTis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 Vote_lcapTis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 Voting_barTis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Tis the life... (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:49 pm

"There was a portal to wonderland, so I took it. The fact it lead straight into you bedroom was just a fun thing." Maru chuckled.
Neko got another rash and washed it in cold water. "Another one."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:52 am

Soul blushes deeply and growls "I thought they got rid of that portal.."

Jenny blinks and looks at her "thank you.. I don't think I will need anymore after this I'm starting to feel better.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:35 am

Maru chuckled. "Doesn't matter." Maru said kissing soul deeply.

Neko smiled lightly. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:43 am

Soul blushes deeply and backs against the wall after Maru kisses him. His ears stand straight up. "what the?!" He suddenly freezes when someone grabs his ears.

Ace chuckles "sorry but I have to take him.." He starts to drag the frozen in shock soul out of the room.

Jenny kisses her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:18 pm

"Aww, okay." Maru said rolling off of souls bed and into the portal back to the rest stop parking lot. He got up and went back into Nekos trailer.

Neko smiled happily and kissed Jenny back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:27 pm

Soul looks at Maru like 'help me!' He sighs when Maru goes back through the portal. He glares at ace who keeps dragging him.

Jenny giggles happily and gets up "All better now!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:34 pm

Maru got bored quickly and went back to soul's room.

Neko giggled and kissed Jenny lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Soul groans as he comes back into his room. There was a slap mark across his face. He glares at Maru when he sees him.

Jenny blushes deeply and looks away. "uh what would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:43 pm

"So, how did it go?" Maru asked.

"Anything." Neko said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:50 pm

Soul glares at him, "Your an idiot.." He walks to his bathroom and shuts the door. He gets undressed and turns on the shower.

Jenny thinks "Do you have a favorite game or something?" She tilts her head and looks at Neko.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:52 pm

"You should've said something before I rolled off the bed." Maru said.

"This one" Neko held up the case for an Rpg game. "I love this one!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:03 am

Soul growls "I couldn't.. When my ears get grabbed I freeze.. I can't do anything even if I wanted to.."

Jenny blinks and smiles "Alright.. will you teach me how to play?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:06 am

Maru sighed. "Whatever." Maru said.

"Sure!" Neko smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:09 am

Soul sighs and gets into the shower. He closes his eyes when the water hit his cheek "ouch.."

Jenny smiles "Great lets set it up!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:12 am

Maru stripped his clothes  and laid down in soul's bed naked.

"Okay!" Neko smiled and put the game in the console and started it up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:16 am

Jenny watches her excitedly.

Soul gets out of the shower an hour later. He dries off and walks out in a towel.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:20 am

Neko smiled seeing the game come on. She selected a new game and the tutorial started. Neko handed the controller to Jenny.  "go through the tutorial and you'll be a master with a little extra practice."

Maru smiled seductively looking at soul. The way that Maru was sitting in soul's bed the covers were over his legs just barely over his knees and just a bit covering his crotch. "Well don't you look sexy you rabbit."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:34 am

Soul blinks and growls uncovering his face. He goes to yell at him and blushes deeply "Why the hell are you naked on my bed?!" He turns around quickly feeling embarrassed big time.

Jenny blushes lightly and takes the controller "Alright.." She giggles and starts playing.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:44 am

Maru chuckled. "I'm still waiting for my finders fee of giving you back your wonderland ID."

The tutorial went by quickly. "Okay, now the tutorial didn't cover everything like the quick time events, those are when you have to put in a command our push a button quickly." Neko said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:49 am

Soul grits his teeth and blushes more. "I already told you I'm not going to do anything.. Besides you didn't find my id you took it.." He walks to his closets and gets his clothes out.

Jenny looks at her. "Will you show me?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:58 am

"C'mon bunny boy.." Maru grabbed soul's member from behind. "Show me that rabbit drive."

"The first quick time event comes up during the first boss, you'll have to fight your way to there." Neko said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:06 am

Jenny nods "Alright.." She starts to fight like the tutorial showed her.

Soul freezes and blushes like mad. He pushes Maru away "Your... Your as bad as Boris and Joker.. Quit teasing me!" He grabs his clothes and goes to the bathroom. He blushes worse when he sees his member was slightly hard. He starts to get dressed trying to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:11 am

Maru sighed. "If I was just teasing you  then I wouldn't still be trying." Maru sat on the bed.

The boss soon came up on the screen. "When the button shows up in the middle of the screen push it like crazy " Neko said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:24 am

Soul walks out dressed "Yeah right.." He sighs and looks at his clock. "Great I have to start my new job.."

Jenny nods her head and gets ready.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:27 am

"What new job?" Maru asked.

The button came up on the middle of the screen. "now push the button on the controller that looks like that button." Neko said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tis the life... (Berry)   Tis the life... (Berry) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tis the life... (Berry)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next