The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) Vote_lcapConvergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) Voting_barConvergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) Vote_lcapConvergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) Voting_barConvergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alf Wiedersehens

Alf Wiedersehens

Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:50 am

The forest was dark and still, yet despite the warm air, a chill ran through this clearing. Standing alone, Alf felt a shiver run up and down his spine. Despite his better judgement, he was nervous.

Alf Wiedersehens had arranged a meeting with a man known only as RM. Alf could only derive that RM was a fearful man, leading his life under a pseudonym, but he also knew of the great magical power he held. This would be an interesting meeting, and if it went wrong, it could have deadly consequences.
Back to top Go down
RM

RM

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:15 am

Leaves ruffled and crushed beneath RM as he slowly walked through the forest. He had arranged a meeting with a fellow mage, Alfred Wiedersehens. RM was not sure as to what exactly would be discussed or what events might unfold.

The designated clearing was just up ahead. A tall man stood in the clearing, from what RM had discovered with some research, this Alfred out to be a very renowned mage. RM entered the clearing from Alfred's left hand side. "Hello Alfred, I believe we have some business to be done."
Back to top Go down
Alf Wiedersehens

Alf Wiedersehens

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:38 am

The sound of leaves being crushed underfoot wasn't the first indicator that RM was here. Alf Could sense a strong Magical aura approaching from his left.

Well, I guess this is it he thought to himself as RM entered the clearing, with the statement,

"Hello Alfred, I believe we have some business to be done."

"Indeed we do", Alf replied, slowly turning to face his rendezvous, "But first, and I hope you realise why I have to do this, please defend yourself".

With that, Alfred launched himself at RM, muttering to himself while drawing his sword as he closed the distance between them. This attack was a ruse, however, meant to distract RM from Alfs left hand, which was in the process of summoning a second, identical sword. His mutterings had been an activation key for his magic (Tick tock, Start Stop).
Back to top Go down
RM

RM

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:04 am

"Indeed we do. But first, and I hope you realise why I have to do this, please defend yourself". Alfred said as he faced RM. The statement only meant one thing, RM raised his forearm parallel to his body and used his magic. RM noticed Alfred drawing his sword with his right arm.

His scars and markings flared a blue-green colour and the ground beneath him bound to his left arm forming a large shield. It was only plain dirt and gravel below him, not a favourable material but it will have to do.

The sound of metal hitting his shield forced him backwards as the marks on his left arm changed to a shade of orange. Though it was not over, a second unexpected attack coming from the other side of the shield. Chunks of dirt flew as the shield got torn apart, he focused and strengthened that side slightly just in time to stop the attack from hitting his neck.

The shield decomposed as RM jumped backwards to compose himself again. "Well that was unexpected. This well be fun!" RM said quietly as he forced balls of dirt (15cm radius) from the ground and made them float next to him. "This is my specialty". He raised his orange left arm forcing them towards Alfred, one after the other in a barrage.
Back to top Go down
Alf Wiedersehens

Alf Wiedersehens

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:30 pm

As RM tried to compose himself after Alfred's vicious attack, Wiedersehens mind was racing with ideas for his next attack. However, before he could launch his attack, RM performed one of his own. Several large spheres of earth came hurtling towards him in a staggered formation.

At this, Alf threw himself backwards to buy himself more time, simultaneously plunging his summoned sword into the ground and leaving it standing, half submerged in the eath. With his left hand now free, Alfred's dragon tattoo glowed a dull red as he performed his second summon.

"Tick Tock, Start Stop. Summon level 2: Shield Maiden."he muttered, summoning a tall statue woman whose arms were eternally fused with the large shield she was named for.

The sound of the spheres breaking apron the shield like waves on a rock echoed throughout the clearing, while Alf muttered to himself. "Summon Level 2: Doppelgänger".

Where he had dropped his sword moments before sprouted a copy of his foe, made entirely of the elements surrounding them. This figure rose and grasped the sword in the ground, running at RM in the same fashion as Alf had earlier.
Back to top Go down
RM

RM

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:03 am

The dirt balls struck the newly formed stone statue's shield with great force, but still it didn't do much damage. 'Hard stone, that might be used to my advantage later' thought RM as he watched another new entity form. It was himself! This caused many complications, what if it had the same abilities as RM?

With a swift movement of his hands RM brought up a large wall of dirt between him and his enemies so he could preform his magic without being interrupted for a few seconds, which would allow him to make it stronger. RM's left arm was still recovering from the initial strikes, he placed his hand on the ground and made a protective layer of hard dirt around his arm to prevent further damage.

The wall was ready to come down, he placed his hand on it and it crumbled to the ground. Only seconds had passed and the copy was still running towards RM. He crafted a sword from the wall rubble on the ground and awaited the attacks from himself.
Back to top Go down
Alf Wiedersehens

Alf Wiedersehens

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:26 am

As the wall of earth dropped, Alfred couldn't help but smile to himself. His opponent had dropped his defence in order to adopt a more offensive spell. Oh, so you need to drop your guard in order to attack. But does it work the other way.

Alf ceased his shield maiden, returning her to the other world. It was time to test his opponents limits. "Tick Tock, Start Stop. Summoning level 4: Birds of a Feather..." he spoke, raising his arms either side of him, a dozen white birds seaming to peel away from his inked arms. On his command, these birds swooped toward RM, cawing as they did.

The Doppelganger closed in on RM, raising its sword preparing to unleash a flurry of uncontrolled attacks on his mirror. Being only a newly formed creature, it had no combat experience, and thus could not match the skill of any swordsman. That is the fault of low level summons, especially those made from the elements around.
Back to top Go down
RM

RM

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:41 am

The area around the clearing became a disorienting array of white fluttering birds, RM knew they could close in and attack at any moment. 'I must defeat this copy quickly'. The copy released and flailed in a random pattern. RM proceeded to dodge and weave the attacks, it was quite obvious that this creature had no abilities at all.

RM leaped forward just after it had swung and punch it in the forehead with his stone arm, and followed through with an uppercut to the chin. The copy dropped and seemed unconscious, but he could not be sure. The birds had closed in from many directions. There wasn't much to do but release one of his many higher defensive manoeuvres.

RM spun in a circle, creating a sandstorm type whirlwind with the dirt around him. Larger chunks of dirt from the crumbled wall got involved, smashing into the birds. The storm alone caused them to lose their ability to fly straight. The storm subsided within a few seconds and RM seemed safe from the birds for the moment. A direct attack on Alfred would be best next.
Back to top Go down
Alf Wiedersehens

Alf Wiedersehens

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:58 am

With his birds disoriented and his Doppelganger 'dead', for lack of a better term, Alfred decided it was time to end this contest. All his other summons began to fade away as He prepared to unleash his final move in this match.

"Summon Level 7: Black Dragon" He stated, raising his left hand above his head. The dark dragon Tatto on his forearm shimmered and contorted as it came alive, bursting forth of his arm and growing exponentially in size. When it was done, a large Black Chinese Dragon floated above the two of them, tremendous in size and filled with the malice of all it had destroyed.

"Alright, Black King. This chess game is over", Alfred calmly proclaimed, sheathing his sword, "If you choose to continue, you will be killed. Now, lets talk about a business proposition".
Back to top Go down
RM

RM

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:20 am

The magnificent dragon that flew over head was depicte d in many old relics discovered by RM. "Alright, Black King. This chess game is over, if you choose to continue, you will be killed. Now, lets talk about a business proposition" said Alfred solemnly.

"Fine then White King. I will have to use my strongest move if you are so confident". RM's markings glowed a brighter shade of blue and orange. "Ancient technique: Godly Hands!" The spell was new to him and he had not yet perfected the spell yet. The ground began to shake and RM retracted his arms to his chest. The dirt around him became loose and bounced. A large stone arm shot from the ground below the black dragon, then another, and another. The arms grabbed onto the dragon and stopped it in its tracks.

"I will call stale mate, for I see you are worthy opponent. If we go on you will unsummon your dragon, summon another creature and our fight will go on without end. Let us start our negotiations." RM said while slowly walked towards Alfred, the stone arms riddled the clearing and made the walk there more annoying.
Back to top Go down
Alf Wiedersehens

Alf Wiedersehens

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:30 am

Alfred laughed heartily at RM. "Your strongest move? Well that shows your true experience. My Dragon may be strong, but it is not my strongest technique. You see", he started, approaching RM to meet him in the middle, releasing his summon, "Summoning has eight levels. This summon belonged to the seventh. Yet you fully announced you're trump card without a moments hesitation. A skilled player always leaves his best for last".

As they met in the middle, Alf saw that his opponent looked incredibly young. "Now, about our business. I see now that you are of considerable skill, and i need that. You see, I need power, and to get that I need strong 'allies'. Tell me, do you know anything about the Ancients which roamed this land millennia before we even existed?"
Back to top Go down
RM

RM

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 am

"That ability may be the strongest but it is only being used for restraint at the moment. That spell has many other abilities and techniques, restraint is just the weakest part. I have many ancient artefacts and relics which were used by the the Ancients of this land. RM and Alfred stood mere feet apart at this time. The dragon had dissipated and gone and the arms still stood strong and steady.

"The Artefacts I have have many magical implementations though I only major in earthly magic. Many of the texts have summoning mentioned in them. I can see you have a strong magical aura and you say you have stronger summons, you would make a nice ally, though if you want them texts, what would I receive in return?" RM wasn't used to talking this much and had taken a seat on the ground. The forest clearing had taken a toll from the fight, it was nearly unrecognisable.
Back to top Go down
Alf Wiedersehens

Alf Wiedersehens

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 am

Alfred made to sit across from RM, as if into a chair, and a throne of gold and red velvet rose to meet him, seating comfortably in the clearing in the middle of the forest.

"The texts you speak of are the least of my concerns. No, i'm searching for artefacts used by the ancients to raise armies and beasts of unimaginable proportions. The ability to burn the oceans or flood the entire earth. But by far the greatest power, and the one i desire most," he leaned forward, staring hard into the eyes of his accomplice, "Is immortality".

"If you choose to come with me, all of the power we acquire will be divided. What I offer you is power. The power to create, destroy, or just relax", he leaned back spreading his arms wide, in a friendly gesture, "What you do with it is you're choice. If this doesn't interest you, I'll find someone else. But I will get what I desire. And if you help me, you'll get what you desire".
Back to top Go down
RM

RM

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:26 am

RM pondered Alfred's proposition for a few moments. All the possibilities rushed through his mind. This man would make a worthy ally, allowing RM to reach his goal of unveiling the knowledge of the world and using it for himself. The two men had 2 different, hard goals to reach. Immortality and complete knowledge.

RM stood and began to slowly walked towards Alfred. "I think I can find them artefacts for you, if I don't have it already. White King, as long as you do not slow down my progress, we will make excellent allies", RM extended his hand to seal the deal. If Alfred tried to defy him though, RM wouldn't hesitate in killing him. "Let us ally together and be equals".

Back to top Go down
Alf Wiedersehens

Alf Wiedersehens

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:24 am

Alf rose to RM's level, his chair disappearing behind him. Alfred Wiedersehens grasped the extended hand of the man, forming a deal between the two from this point.

"Then let it be", he smiled. This was quickly replaced with the furrow-browed look of questioning. "Now that we are partners, Black King, tell me your name".

From their single fight, Alf had discerned much about RM's nature. This is where the nickname Black King arose. To Alf, RM was reminiscent of the Black King in chess. His moves were always in reaction to his, and he never took a direct shot. He was not an instigative player. This was fine by Alfred, as RM had no doubt realised, he was an active player, rather than re-active and preferred to make his opponents move to him, controlling their movements through his. This is why he was the White King. He made the first move.
But Alf, like all others, new not the name of his ally, and that was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
RM

RM

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 am

RM released from Alf's hand. "White King, my name is precious and only those who I think are worthy may know it. Your powers are impressive and your goal is a great one. Therefore you are a worthy ally. My name is..." RM leaned towards Alf's ear and whispered his name. RM was somewhat paranoid at all times that people would listen in and hear his name.

"My name is sacred to me, don't tell anyone of it or I will be forced to kill you." RM spoke with a serious vain. The White King, Alfred and his great summonings from other dimensions could allow RM to reach artefacts out of reach of his current position, artefacts from other worlds! "Now Alfred, follow me, I shall show you my ruins and relics. Luckily it is not 500m away, let us leave".

RM turned and began to walk into the forest which he knew so well. He assumed Alfred was following, though he didn't turn to check.
Back to top Go down
Alf Wiedersehens

Alf Wiedersehens

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:05 am

Alf smiled as he learned his comrades name. His words meant he trusted Alf, at least for the moment. Alfred followed RM through the forest towards his relics. He did not know what RM possessed, but he was certain it would be of some use to them both.

Thread End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)   Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Convergence of Fate (Alf, RM, Combat, Open)
Page 1 of 1