The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Suru nodded. "Yeah, I'd go with you." Suru smiled warmly.

"Okay.." Drak said walking past the vines that Xerna had moved for him. "Thank you." Drak smiled lightly.

Trance blinked and seemed confused about Tian saying that the little girl was a ghoul.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:35 pm

Lou smiles and hugs him "Thank you so much!" He holds Surus hand and starts to walk to headquarters quickly.

Xerna smiles and walks in after him. "It's not much to look at in the front but as we move deeper in the cave it'll get better.."

Tian flips the girl and stabs a knife into her shoulder and outs a charm on the girl before her ghoul tails came out. She sits on her and looks at Trance. "Are you alright? We have to be careful this girl has a mark of a skull with a flower she's in a dark group.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:42 pm

Suru smiled warmly and held Lou's hand and followed him to the headquarters.

"Okay." Drak smiled warmly and  held Xerna's hand.

"I'm okay.." Trance said surprised that the little girl was actually a ghoul. "Yeah... I'm alright."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:01 am

Lou walks into the headquarters and squeaks as he runs into Rath. His eyes grow a little wide and he fiddles with his skirt. "S-sir.. I have important information for you.."

Rath glares at Lou then at Suru. "Who is he?!" He smirks for a moment and looks at Suru. "What did you bring me a ghoul? Oh how evil~" He chuckles and walks into an office. "Tell me what you have to stay Lou.." He looks at Suru and crosses his arms "Get out of here this place isn't open to the public and Lou should know that!"

Xerna blushes as he looks at Drak and smiles. He smiles as he hears water getting louder. "We're getting close!"

Tian smiles but gasps as a another ghoul tail goes through her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:06 am

"I'm no ghoul." Suru said rather annoyed at being so suddenly accused. "And for your information Lou asked me to accompany him." Suru said.

Drak smile warmly. "Alright." Drak blushed lightly, still holding Xerna's hand. "I'm really curious about what it looks like." Drak said.

"Tian!" Trance said, she turned into her animal form and slashed the ghoul tail in to pieces quickly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:19 am

Rath looks at Suru upset "I don't care why your here get out!"

Lou flinches slightly when Rath yells and starts to shiver. He tried to speak but was to nervous.

Xerna smiles and covers Draks eyes "No peeking~" A sound of a water could be heard and he finally uncovers Draks eyes. They were surrounded by a bunch of glowing flowers and they were in front of a small lake with a waterfall coming from the ceiling. There were even pink rocks coming from the ceiling, the walls and the floor.

Tian pants hard and holds her shoulder quickly standing. She throws down a bunch of charms and grabs Trances hand and flies into the sky. "That tail had poison on it are you ok?" She wasn't flying well since she was trying to get Trance to safety before the poison took her down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:25 am

"Fine then. I guess i can't share the important information that may involve an attack on this headquarters." Suru said almost like he was blackmailing Rath with the information.

Drak looked around amazed. "Oh man..." Drak said. He held Xerna's hand. "It looks so amazing." Drak said amazed with the area.

"I'm fine." Trance said. "I'm much more worried about you though." Trance said concerned.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:48 am

Rath smirks as he looks at Suru and he crushes the glass in his hand. He glares at Suru pissed "An attack?!"

Lou clings to Suru as Rath screams at him.

Xerna smiles happily "I really love it here! I'm so glad you like it.."

Tian blushes lightly and squeals as she starts to fall out the sky. She hugs Trance tightly "I'll cushion the fall onto the roof for you!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 11:11 am

"Yeah, but if you want me go so badly, then i guess you don't want to hear what i have to say." Suru smirked. He kissed Lou's forehead, he  wanted him to know it was going to be alright.

"Yeah, i really like it hear too." Drak smiled warmly and kissed Xerna lightly.

"Don't, it's fine." Trance said turning the fall around so when they hit the roof Trance was the one who took the full brunt of the impact. Trance was alright.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:52 pm

Rath grabbed Suru and growls at him. "Better tell me before I throw you out this window for not telling me about this!"

Lou gasps and grabs onto Raths arm "Don't.. Don't do that..."

Xerna blushes deeply and looks at Drak. He smiles and kisses him back. He was really happy.

Lou looks at Trance worried "You didn't have to do that.." She whines loudly and cries as smoke starts to come off her shoulder. She moves away and hands Trance a small bottle. "Please pour that on it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:03 pm

Suru smirked. "We overheard some ghouls talking about their plan to attack your base."

Drak blushed cutely and smiled. He didn't know what to say, he just felt really happy wand was enjoying the moment.

Trance blinked and poured what was in the bottle on to Tian's shoulder, hoping that would really make it alright.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:16 pm

Rath drops Suru "I'd like to see them try! What group is it?!"

Xerna smiles and holds Draks hand tightly. "I'm glad everything was so calm.." He blinks and he remembers something and looks at the ground. "Uh.."

Tian cries out and pants hard as the wound starts to heal.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:19 pm

"Beats me. It was just some random group of ghouls talking about in an alley." Suru shrugged.

"Yeah.." Drak smiled lightly. He looked at Xerna. "Something up?" Drak asked confused.

Trance hugged Tian when she heard Tian cry out.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:28 pm

Rath growls and picks up Suru and Lou throwing them out "Go get the others Lou!"

Lou whines and sighs loudly. "That was scary.."

Xerna blushes deeply as he looks at Drak "I.. I can't say it I really like you and.. I don't want to mess up.."

Tian blushes as she looks at Trance "Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:34 pm

"It was alright. Didn't entirely go my way, but i suppose that's to be expected of a hot head." Suru stretched.

Drak smiled warmly and hugged Xerna. "It's alright. You don't have to say anything."

Trance smiled warmly and kissed Tian's forehead. "It was no trouble, are you feeling better now?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:46 pm

Lou looks at Suru and blushes "How.. How did you handle him so well?" He pulls out his phone and starts to text the others.

Xerna blushes lightly and smiles softly as he sighs. He hugs Drak back and blinks as his phone goes off. He looks at it and gasps "Drak there is going to be an attack!"

Tian nods her head but rests against Trance. "I'm tired now tho.." She falls asleep and turns back to normal. Her phone starts to go off.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:50 pm

"These." Suru said pulling a pair of dice out of his pocket. "I roll them every morning and they more or less determine my luck for the day. Snake eyes is my regular, and that's the best luck I can have. I rolled a three this morning. So it's probably why things didn't go 100% my way back in the argument." Suru said putting the dice back into his pocket.

Drak blinked. "Then we should go help." Drak said seriously.

Trance blinked and pulled out Tian's phone and read the message. "Oh no.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:59 pm

Lou looks at the dice "That's really cool I want dice that like but I'd probably get really bad luck.." He laughs slightly and leans against Suru as he finally calms down.

Xerna nods his head "Yes!" He pulls out his bow and jumps on.

Tian was sound asleep clinging to Trance.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:04 am

Suru kissed Lou's cheek. "I bet you'd get snake eyes every single day."

Drak jumped onto the bow behind Xerna.

Trance blinked and hoped that everyone could handle the base on their own because she didn't have the heart to just wake up Tian after she had just fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:11 am

Xerna flew off as fast as he could.

Lou blushes deeply and looks at him. "That's nice of you.. Oh we should get ready.. I'll take you somewhere safe.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:14 am

Drak held on to Xerna while they flew.

"Okay." Suru nodded and held Lou's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:16 am

Xerna jumps off once they get to the headquarters.

Lou stands up and takes him to the ghoul part of town.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:22 am

Drak jumped off next to Xerna.

Suru followed Lou.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:52 am

Lou gasps as he sees a group of ghoul running toward them and he quickly pulls Suru into a small building and closes the door. "I.. I hope they don't smell you.." He thinks for a moment and claps his hands. One of his tails appear and it looks like a chain and he wraps it around his hand cutting himself. He quickly wipes some of his blood on Suru "There that should be enough.."

Xerna quickly grabs his arrow and shoots two ghouls.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Suru blinked and looked at the blood smeared on him. He looks at the cut on Lou and grabbed him by the wrist and licks the wound so it starts healing quickly. "You didn't have to do that."

Drak turned into his Were-form and several enemies were slashed down by his claws in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next