The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The cold night, the dark Queen (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:07 am

[color=red]don't get me wrong ill follow my orders to the letter. [color] follows her. but after so many years running under someone else is completely new to me and it was the only other person besides death is the reapers who served death, and his father though that was so long ago it doesn't apply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:45 am

"to serve under someone else you gain new skills. If Amira didn't have intrest in those two she has gone after then you would have been under my command while I am under hers." She explained as she hid in the shadows and aimed her blade at her persons back and threw the knife. It landed in one person back. "There is one of your souls." She said as she walked into the gun fire of the others.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:53 am

grim walking up and with a swing of his scythe taking its soul. i get that he says walking through the gun fair to stand by the next 2 that are to die. as he stands sythe ready still holding the soul of the other one. how did you end up in your position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:02 am

Lucy Jane smiled as pain rushed through her body but didn't effect her outer appearance," She healed me, I was once a sick girl who couldn't do anything. She also adopted me since i had no family. She explained as she stood infront of one men and stabbed another blade n his chest. Two down, six to go."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:06 am

grim ripping his soul out listens. oh ok your still a kid arnt you grim getting ready to take the next soul. you still have plenty of years ahead of you yet so dont go and be stupid and get yourself killed k little girl grim letting out a chuckle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:18 am

"when she healed me it made me into a special human. It will take more than a couple of bullets to kill me." She said as she walked into the building where the others would be hiding.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:19 am

Grim slicing the soul out of them and walking with the girl as the case may be, but special as you may be. you are still human, and humans are far from above death. it it was completely true, the only creatures that can escape what humans call death is the reapers, those that serve death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:22 am

She grinned at the reaper, "I'm more closer to an immortal then a human." She smiled as she caught a bullet between her fingers, the pain rushed through her body but she was used to it. It would only last a minute or two before going away.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:26 am

sticking the scythe out it trips over one of the men. even immortals can feel deaths grasp and he would know though its nearly unheard of death has contracted grim to take immortals. mind you the last one was about 2000 years ago. general they just kill each other if anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:31 am

"What type have you been dealing with. Not many of the real deal live becase they close themselve off from the world. The real ones are no differnet from you, for they already are death. I will never be one like that." She dropped the bullet on the ground and killed the man who shot it. "almost got all of your souls.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:41 am

the only one above death is death grim goes onto take his soul and thinks back to the last immortal that he killed. since they have no souls he cant rip it out, instead grim litealy cut him in half. granted that wasn't all together easy an immortal life they tent to pick up some fighting ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:33 am

"What ever, look I have a job to do. Amira is done on her end, so we have to hurry up."  She said as she aimed for another, "Is this the last one, or is there one more?" S
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:41 pm

looking down at his list. and that was the last one. maybe this girl was talking about the 'true' immortals, though few actually know of them and most immortals known are just imitations of these. thats the last one, though hes not meant to mention the true immortals around mortals. what do you know about the true immortals? he asks as his scythe is ready for the last soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The cold night, the dark Queen (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2