The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 Vote_lcapGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 Voting_barGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 Vote_lcapGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 Voting_barGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:54 am

Cantabile kissed Lance back. She hugged Lance tightly. "I... I..." Cantabile wanted to say 'I love you.', but something was stopping her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:59 am

lance smiles "you don't have to say i love you cantabile.." he chuckles lightly and ruffles her hair "i have to take a shower ok.." he blushes lightly feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:01 am

Cantabile blushed deeply and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:06 am

lance takes off the rest of his armor and clothes. he hops in the shower and sits down. he let the cold water run over his body, he smiles "this is relaxing.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:09 am

Cantabile sat in the hallway with her head in her knees. What Lance had said confused her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:12 am

lance finishes his shower and walks out he wraps a towel around his waist. he opens the door and sticks his head out "cantabile you can come in you know.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Cantabile kept her head in her knees. She was still confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:10 pm

lance looks at her "are you ok cantabile?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:15 pm

"What did you mean by that..." Cantabile said looking worried at Lance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:30 pm

lance looks at her confused "what do you mean?" he wasn't sure what she was talking about
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:34 pm

"What did you mean... When you said that I didn't have to say I love you... It confused me.. it even hurt me..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:48 pm

lance blinks and walks out in the towel he kneels beside her "i meant if you weren't ready to say it you didn't have to.." he hugs her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Cantabile didn't budge. She kept her face in her knees, but from the sounds of her slightly sobbing it was clear that she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:27 pm

lance holds her close "cantabile why are you crying? did i say something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Cantabile looked at lance, the tears were streaming down her face. She ran off into another one of the rooms, crying the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:39 pm

lance looks at he confused. he goes and gets dressed. he walks to the door cantabile ran in. he knocks on the door "cantabile.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:43 pm

Commandant Van opened the door. "What do you want." Van said clearly angered.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:50 pm

lance blinks "can i uuhh talk to cantabile?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:51 pm

"I doubt she would want to talk to you now." Van said glaring at Lance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:46 am

lance looks at him "but i have to talk to her please.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:03 am

"Fine." Van said walking away from the door. Cantabile was sitting on the couch, still sobbing with her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:11 am

lance walks in and goes and sits next to her "cantabile am sorry if i said something to hurt your feelings.. i didn't mean too... please tell me whats wrong.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:20 pm

"What you said made me feel like you didn't feel the same way I did..." Cantabile kept sobbing
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:34 pm

lance looks at her "cantabile i do.. i just want you to feel comfortable around me... i love you cantabile.." he blushes deeply and hugs her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Cantabile blushed deeply as will. Cantabile looked at lance then kissed him lovingly. "I love you Lance..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next