The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 Voting_barGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 Voting_barGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:56 am

"Leave them, they know their orders when they come to. Just follow me back to my camp." Cantabile said making that an order.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:03 pm

lance nods and smiles slightly. he was trying to ignore the pain and begins to follow her to the camp.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:06 pm

"You'll get used to that pain in your ass." Cantabile said as the camp came in sight. I'm changing my orders. You can't take that out of your ass until I say so."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:08 pm

lance looks at with a 'really' look. he sighs "i will obey your orders miss.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:13 pm

The two soon got to the camp. The camp was a large area with tents made mostly for two or three people to be in at one time. There was a very big tent that was most likely working as the mess hall. Cantabile took Lance's hand and walked him to her own tent. Her tent was larger than most of the soldiers, hers was probably half the size of the mess hall tent.
In the tent was a sleeping bag and a few treasure chests, it was mostly empty though.

"Alright, now you can take that out of your ass. Put it in that chest next to the tent flaps."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:18 pm

lance blushes and nods. he pulls down his pants and pulls it out. he sets it where he was told to and pulls up his pants. he looks at her and smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:26 pm

"Now, why don't we talk?" Cantabile said unbuckling the cloak then taking it off along with her sword and sheath. The way that Cantabile talked was as if she were actually a man, and the deepness she had in her voice went along with it. When she took off her cloak it become obvious she was a girl, the deepness in her voice was gone and replace with a same anger toned voice, but this one clearly belonged to a woman.
"Let's get talking."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:32 pm

lance nods "alright what is it you would like to talk about miss?" he smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:35 pm

"The name is General Cantabile. Let's do some negotiating." Cantabile said sitting down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:42 pm

lance kneels down "its nice to met you general canatabile .." he raises an eyebrow and looks at her negotiate what?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:44 pm

"First off I need to know how far away your camp is from mine. I thinking we could merge." Cantabile said looking at Lance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:49 pm

lance blinks "oh i don't have an actual camp i work in the castle and train soliders there..but i do sometimes go and tarin some of the men in a mini camp about a mile from here.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:53 pm

"If their just training then I can't take them. How about this instead, join my camp yourself."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:58 pm

lance looks at her "me? join your camp why?" he would join her camp he just wanted to know why.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:00 pm

"For my own reasons I need to take leave for a few days. Officially though, the knights are getting accustomed to my sense of punishment, so they disobey my orders more often. I want you to treat my mean as you would your own."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:08 pm

lance smiles "ok then i'll join.." he chuckles lightly. "it could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:12 pm

"Thank you. As of right now, you are in charge of this camp. I'll be back in three days. If I'm not back after three days, presume that I'm deceased and move onto the next location marked on the map." Cantabile said it so calmly. She put on her cloak, buckled it and grabbed her sheathed sword.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:17 pm

lance looks at her "i'll go looking for you... i don't leave my men behind..." he smiles "please be careful on your journey.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Cantabile blushed lightly. "Fine. As I said I'll be back in three days. If I'm not then you can look for me."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:26 pm

lance nods "have a nice trip miss..." he smiles and chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Cantabile blushed a bit deeper. "It's General Cantabile." She said walking out of the ten then out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:45 pm

lance smiles and walks out of the tent and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Most of the knights seemed to be heading to the mess hall tent. The knights who were mostly just smoking outside their tents.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:05 pm

lance nods to them. he goes back into the tent to plan the training for the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:07 pm

-
After 4 days Cantabile still hadn't returned to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next