The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 Vote_lcapGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 Voting_barGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 Vote_lcapGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 Voting_barGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:46 pm

lance blushes lightly and smiles at her. he hugs her tightly "i do care for cantabile with all my heart.. i want to protect you, and keep you safe.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Cantabile hugged Lance tightly. "I really care for you too Lance..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:07 pm

lance smiles and kisses her lightly "am so happy.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Cantabile kissed lance back. "So am I..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:23 pm

lance smiles happily and holds her close.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:25 pm

"Lance... I think I care for you as much as I did for Aslan..." Cantabile said looking at Lance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:58 pm

lance blinks and looks at her "really?" he blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:02 am

"I showed you all of my scars, I've told you my past, and you know who my father is. Aslan is the only other person to know of all of those..." Cantabile looked at Lance, she wasn't entirely sure how she felt about Lance, but she knew that she had feelings for him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:06 am

lance looks at her and holds her tight. "i....i should tell you my past... do you want to hear it..." he had never told anyone of his past before so he was a little scared.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:09 am

"If you don't want to tell me you don't have to..." Cantabile shivered, the fact she was standing naked, still a bit wet from the quick spray of cold water from the shower, in an air conditioned room finally hit her. "But if you do or don't tell me, at least let me put something on... I'm freezing.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:24 am

lance blinks and blushes deeply "oh my am sorry i forgot you were.." he looks away blushing more. he sits down on the bed looking at the floor and then his chest. he touches his scar "do you want to know how i got this scar?" that one scar told his whole past pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:27 am

"That's up to you. If you want to then tell me, if you don't then don't tell me. Your a human, you have your own opinion. You don't need to be ordered all the time." Cantabile said drying off whatever water was left then putting on her underwear and pants, at least the pants were clean, just a few stains. Cantabile didn't bother to put her shirt back on, she sat next to Lance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:50 am

lance looks at her "i got this the day my whole family was murdered in front of my eyes.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:52 am

"I'm sorry. It must be a painful memory for you to have." Cantabile said looking at the scar that Lance was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:57 am

lances eyes had turned cold "i was suppose be the one to die.. but my younger brother gave his life for me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:59 am

"It must have hurt... to see all of your family get killed before you... I can't even imagine the pain you must have felt.." Cantabile said hugging Lance tightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:10 am

lances eyes stay cold and sighs. he hugs her back and tears start to fall down his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:14 am

Cantabile wiped the tears from Lance's face. "what happened in the past made us who we are... the sad truth is that we can't do anything to change them. We can't change our pasts, but what we can change is out future."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:23 am

lance looks at her and nods. he hugs her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:30 am

"A brilliant speech. I couldn't say it any better myself." A man said walking into Cantabile's and Lances room, clapping his hands.
"Commandant Van! How did you get here?" Cantabile asked putting her shirt on.
"Kessho said you would be here. I didn't expect General Lance had followed you this far, Black wing." Van said looking at Lance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:57 am

lance stands up and bows. he looks at him and cantabile.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:02 am

"I will leave you two to your business. Just remember you have the rest of the hour as leave to spend as you wish." Van said walking out of the room.
"I wonder if it really is Commandant Van dropping the land..?" Cantabile wondered.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:12 am

lance looks at her and hugs her and nuzzles her. "it could be.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:22 am

Cantabile wondered for a second. "I guess we won't know for a wile actually..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:27 am

lance nods and smiles. he leans in and kisses cantabile lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next