The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 Vote_lcapGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 Voting_barGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 Vote_lcapGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 Voting_barGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:33 am

Cantabile sheathed her sword. "I can't let you just make such serious accusations about Mohs."
"Look as much as you don't want to admit it, he has the power to stop the pillars, but not control them." Kessho said.
The doors to the meeting room opened. The God-General Satoshi walked in. "Damn it. Why did I expect no less of you too come here Cantabile." Satoshi said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:49 am

lance looks at the kid and smirks. he looks over at cantabile.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:58 am

"What are you doing here Satoshi? How did you even get here?" Cantabile questioned.
"The same way you and the dreck did. I jumped into the sea and swam to the city." Satoshi said looking at Cantabile. "Kimlasca is starting to sink. In a matter of hours half of Kimlasca will be here. Then the war will start."
"I thought you were working with Mohs!" Cantabile said.
"Sense when do you have the same smarts as the dreck? I'm trying to stop Mohs!" Satoshi said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:08 am

lance looks at satoshi he didn't like being called dreck. but there seemed to be some important things going on. he really wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:16 am

"I think that the Commandant is working with Mohs though." Satoshi said.
"The Commandant you say? Is Van Grants still the Commandant? If he is then perhaps it's him who's sinking the lands." The old man said. Satoshi nodded, meaning that Van was still the Commandant.
"Now that we've reached an agreement. We need to get back to the outer lands." Cantabile said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:23 am

lance sighs and runs his hand through his hair. this was all kind of confusing for him but he started to understand a little bit. he stands next to cantabile.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:30 am

"I'm sorry, but the only air ship that we have isn't currently operational." The old man said.
"Can't they use an energy from one of the pillars to get back up?" Kessho wondered.
"If we didn't mind being ripped apart by the raw energy we could." Satoshi said.
"So what, were just stuck here?" Cantabile asked.
"I told the other God-Generals to bring the air ship down here, we should be out of here in about an hour. Use the leave time to do whatever the hell you want. I'm going to get this filth off of me." Satoshi said walking out of the meeting room. His uniform had been stained by the mud, but then again so had Cantabile's, and there was no shortage of mud still on Lance's armor.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:39 am

lance looks at both of them and chuckles "i almost forgot about the mub.." he smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:47 am

"Yeah, so did I." Cantabile looked at lance then at Kessho.
"Just walk out of the meeting room, go down the hallway, last door on the right." Kessho said tossing Cantabile a key.
Cantabile caught the key and grabbed Lance's hand as she dragged him into the room that Kessho was talking about. It was a room that looked like it belonged in a 5 star hotel.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:51 am

lance looks around "wow this is a nice room.." he smiles at cantabile.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:57 am

"Yeah it is." Cantabile said taking off her clothes. "I'm taking a shower. Join me if you like." Cantabile said walking into the bathroom shower already nude.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:00 am

lance blushes deeply and takes off his shirt and armor. he begins to clean the armor. he was a little to embarrassed to shower with cantabile.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:09 am

Cantabile turned on the water. Cantabile cursed then turned off the water. "Damn it! That waters so cold!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:29 am

lance chuckles lightly and turns around "sometimes you have to let the water run to heat up.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:33 am

"Shut up and polish your damn armor if it's so important to you!" Cantabile snapped at Lance, she was clearly up set about something.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:37 am

lance blinks and sets down his armor. he walks over to her "whats wrong cantabile?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:41 am

"Two things. 1st, I'm upset with you. 2nd, I'm pissed that those two would accuse the Grand Maestro of something of so serious." I really was odd how Cantabile kept protecting Mohs like she was.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:50 am

lance blinks "me why?" he looks at the ground "why are you protect grand maestro?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:54 am

"I'm protecting that bustard because he's the one who made me like I am now." That was still an ambiguous, it seemed more like she was trying to avoid it entirely, something about it was really bugging her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:59 am

lance hugs her tightly "please tell me whats wrong cantabile..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:24 am

"Grand Maestro Mohs... is my father..." Cantabile said coldly
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:54 pm

lance looks at her and hugs her tightly "its ok... if you believe your father is not behind this then i will help you defend him.." he smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Cantabile blushed and kissed Lance on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:27 pm

lance blushes lightly and kisses her back.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Cantabile looked at Lance shyly. It was like the complete opposite of her normal self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next