The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 Voting_barThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 Voting_barThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The girl in the picture (~Berry~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Niji looks at him "what..what do you want me to tell you.. I'll tell you anything I'll answer all your questions.."

Trent looks at Wes "so that dude with the creepy eyes said that I knew where that guys memory is.. He was telling you the truth.." He smirks and laughs "but it's so easy to find where it is.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Wes smirked. "Well the two of them don't need to be involved so let's keep this between you and me," Wes snarled. "Where do I find them?"

Vain took her hand and led her to his bedroom on Wes's palace. "Wes told me I was an illusionist in your father's circus? Doing card tricks and things like that. And that me and you were engaged..but then I lost my memories...is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Niji looks at him and nods her head. "yes it's true.."

Trent smirks "she have it to me.." He disappears "she also gave me some powers to protect it have fun finding me!!" As he laughs the voice gets quieter and eventually stops.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Wes smirked. "Go ahead and run I like playing games you little bitch."

Vain held her in his arms. "Why did he take me away...do you know? What happened the day it all happened and I lost my memories?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Niji looks at him "Yuji took you away after he took your memories.. I think he left you with Wes but I'm not really sure.. He made Lisette mess with my memories if that day.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:14 am

"So what all do you remember...what's the last thing..." Vain asked sadly realizing he wasn't really oging to get anywhere unless he went to Yuji or this Lisette girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Niji looks at him "well the last thing I saw I think was Lisette putting you memories in something after Yuji took you away.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:56 am

Vain only nodded sadly and gently kissed her and held her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:01 am

Trent appears next to them "cute.." He smiles and chuckles.

Niji blinks and looks at him "you look familiar.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:32 pm

Vain stood infron of Niji to block her from the unknown person.
"And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Trent smiles "I'm Trent!" He chuckles lightly and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Vain snalred. "Well Trent I don't like you. You look suspicious."

Wes started to search for Trent angrily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Trent smiles "I'm your best friend!" He stands up and chuckles "don't you remember vain?"

Niji blinks and looks at Trent. She holds onto vains shirt tight.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:24 pm

"I don't have any friends," Vain snarled.

Wes appared in the room. "Don't trust that brat, kids. He is hiding something him and Yuji are working together. I bet."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Trent blinks and looks at Wes "nah Yuji just told me to have fun so that's what I'm doing.. I would never work for that jerk!" He chuckles and grabs Niji and disappears.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:10 pm

"Oh yeah keep lying to my face while your at!" Wes roared as they disappeared.
Vain panicked. "Where did he take her!?!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Niji wiggles free from Trent. She glares at him "what do you want?!"

Trent chuckles and grabs her bracelet off her leg. "got it!" He chuckles and smirks.

Niji kicks him in the head and runs away.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Vain appears beside her and grabs her. "Are you alright!?!?"

Wes appeared in front of Trent. "So why you need the bracelet you little punk!?!?" He aid grabbing him by the back of the neck.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Trent smirks and chuckles "oh kinky.." He looks at him "I like this bracelet I think it goes great with my hair.."

Niji looks at vain and nods "yeah I'm OK.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:24 pm

"Okay you little faggot. Time to give that back before I blast you into oblivion. That bracelet isn't yours!!" Wes roared.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Niji looks at Wes "don't do that I don't care about the bracelet just let him have it.."

Trent laughs "I'm no fag but I do like to mess with people's head.. Also I'll be seeing you I have his memories!" He holds up the bracelet and disappears.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Wes glared at the empty space where Trent was and then started jumping up and down in anger and frustration. "Damn it!!!" He roared.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Niji shivers and holds onto vain
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Vain looked at Niji. "Was that bracelet important?" He muttered angrily as Wes threw his tantrum in the background for losing the kid and the bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Niji looks at him "well I can't remember.. That guy said it was.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl in the picture (~Berry~)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next