The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 Voting_barThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 Voting_barThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The girl in the picture (~Berry~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Vain shrugged. "I don't know I lost my memory a long time ago when I woke up all I had of my past was this picture. I was just curious to maybe it would tell me who I was or what she was to me..." Vain felt some kind of sorrow for some reason but he buried it down he never showed emotion.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Niji looks at him "maybe if you come to the show you'll remember something..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Vain shrugged. "Maybe..." So far everything had been one big blur and headache to him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Niji giggles and smiles "let's go!" She grabs his hand and starts to run.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:26 am

Vain was a little shocked that she grabbed his hand but decided to just calm down and follow her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:39 am

She pulls him to the circus.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:00 am

Vain just followed her to the circus. Feeling a little off edge bout everyone around. He wasn't use to so many people.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:08 am

Niji giggles "I'll give you a special seat.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:09 am

Vain nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:18 am

Niji giggles "do whatever you want the show will start in 30 minutes.." She runs off to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:31 am

Vain just sat there and waited and tried not to think too much since it gave him a headache that he did not understand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:33 pm

The show begin, Niji came out with her sisters and they did their show. Her brothers came and joined them adding animals to the show.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:31 am

Vain watched the show interested. He never seen something like that before as far as he could remember. He never seen so many people either.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:44 am

After the show Niji walks up to him "did you have fun?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:46 am

Vain stared at her blankly. "What is fun?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:55 am

Niji blinks "fun is Happiness.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Vain just shook his head and looked away. He didn't want to look stupid but he didn't know what happyness was either.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Niji blinks "how can I show you happiness.." She thinks for a moment "mama does this to make papa happy!" She leans over and kisses him lightly. She looks at him and waits to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Vain froze in shock. It felt like his heart stopped. A flash of memory came back but then was quickly gone before he could remember. He shook his head trying to get rid of the fuzzy feeling.
"What....was that for..." He tried to speak.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:05 am

Niji giggles "to show you what happiness was.. Did it work?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:47 am

Vain shook his head. "My heart hurts for something I know not..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:53 am

Niji blinks "no a kiss is suppose to make you feel fuzzy.." She sighs and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:03 am

Vain just shook his head and stood up and looked at her. "I am...a very complicated person. I am sorry if I caused you problems."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:06 am

Niji giggles "your to serious!" She spins around.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:13 am

Vain looked at her confused as she spins around. "That's all I have ever known."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl in the picture (~Berry~)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next