The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 Vote_lcapThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 Voting_barThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 Vote_lcapThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 Voting_barThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The girl in the picture (~Berry~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:34 pm

Trent sighs and rolls his eyes "why are you keeping me here I told you what want to know.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:23 am

"Well let's see if it works first," Wes snarled.
"And if it doesn't, I will kill you." Vain added.
Vain broke the jewels on the bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:01 am

Trent rolls his eyes and smirks. Small bubbles float up to vain and pop in his face. "those were your memories.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:13 am

Vain snarled and moved away. "Why is it I don't remember?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:03 am

Trent sighs "you have to sleep or wait or something.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:51 pm

"Or you were lying!!!" Wes said angrily.
Vain just walked away annoyed and upset.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:31 pm

Trent sighs "no I'm not that's what I heard Lisette tell Yuji!" He growls.

Niji walks after him "vain.." She his him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:43 pm

Wes growled. "Do you even know why they wanted to do this to Vain!?!?!"

Vain shook his head. "It's all just frustrating...I'm okay Love."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:15 pm

Niji nuzzles him "just try to sleep I'm sure it'll work.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:42 am

Vain teleports her and him to his room in Wes's palace.

Wes glared at Trent. "Well are you going to answer me since we are alone now," he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Trent looks at Wes "answer what?"

Niji squeaks and blushes lightly. She giggles and smiles warmly.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:52 pm

Wes glared at him. "Are you stupid? Have you not forgotten what I have been demanding about? I asked..." Wes said gritting his teeth. "Why. Is. Yuji. Doing. This. To. Vain. And. Niji."

Vain sighed and smiled at her and kissed her and then laid down and pulled her down with him. "Just hold me...please..wake me up if something bad happens...or if something is happening to me..okay. For all I know this is a bad trap and I could have been poisoned.." He said worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Trent blinks "oh yeah that question... I don't know.. I hears that Yuji guy is satan why wouldn't he mess with vain and Niji.. Maybe one of them made a deal with him.."

Niji smiles at him "ok I will.." She nuzzles him lovingly "don't worry vain I'm sure everything will be ok.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:23 pm

"Yeah but I know how Yuji works that meant one of them remembers making a deal but Vain forgot completely everything. He would remember his service to Yuji...so are you saying Niji did all this?" Wes snapped.

Vain sighed and let her hold him as he started to drift off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Trent looks at him "look vain didn't work for Yuji neither did Niji.. I think I heard them talk about how Niji was sick or something.. Someone made a deal with Yuji because someone was sick...that's all I know.."

Niji smiles and falls asleep with him.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:24 pm

"What kind of sickness..? And is it gone?" Wes snarled.

While Vain was asleep he went through multiple dreams. No...memories.
He tossed and turned in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:42 pm

Niji blinks and looks at vain when she feels him move.

Trent sighs "look I don't know what kinda sickness but yes it's gone Yuji took it away.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Wes snarled. "Any other information you holding back, kid??"

Vain kept dreaming over the memories and whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Niji shakes vain slightly when he whimpers "vain?"

Trent rolls his eyes "no I'm not now let me go.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Wes was still very suspicious but let him go.

Vain didn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl in the picture (~Berry~)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12