The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 Vote_lcapThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 Voting_barThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 Vote_lcapThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 Voting_barThe girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The girl in the picture (~Berry~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:37 pm

"Great...lovely.." Vain snarled. He called out to Wes. "Hey! That bracelet was important!!"
Wes freaked out and started throwing another fit. "Damn it!!!!"
Vain just looked at him oddly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Niji blinks and looks at Wes and giggles softly. "why don't we set up a trap for him.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:25 pm

"You don't understand how pissed I am!! I have never meant anyone in my life more annoying than me!!!" Wes whined.

Vain smirked. He was surprised he was showing emotion but when he was around Niji he felt like his old self...Now if only he could get his memories so he officially know who his old self was. "Sure why not..but with what?" Vain asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:46 pm

Niji looks at him "well he's a boy why not try putting a bunch of pretty girls in one place I'm sure he'll stop there.. Then you guys can grab him and get the bracelet.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:30 pm

"Yeah sure we can just conjure a bunch of Vicotria secret models out of no where! Excellent plan!" Wes said with sarcasm.
Vain shook his head and looked at Niji sadly. "It isn't that easy, love."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:35 pm

Niji frowns and looks at vain. "you use to be able to do that vain!" She crosses her arms and pouts.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Wes looked at her curiously.
"Wait what did you use to do?" Wes asked smirking.
Vain's face reddened. "What in the world are you talking about Niji."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:11 am

Niji looks at him "you were a master at illusions.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:20 am

"Oh.." Vain sighed. "I wish I had my memories...I have no idea how to do that now.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:59 am

Niji thinks for a moment and pulls a book out of sleeve. "here this was yours maybe it has something. In it that can help.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Vain was confused as he looked through the book. Simple to complicated card tricks, and illusion tricks. He had no idea what to do. But he felt like he could wing it if he could lure him back here to get the bracelet back.
"I may have an idea..." Vain mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:04 am

Niji smiles and giggles "yeah.." She claps her hands.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:55 am

"I wouldn't be to happy," Vain sighed miserably. "I am not confident about this.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Niji giggles and smiles "but I believe you can do it!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Vain decided to set up a trap back in the woods. He made a shiny object appear that the boy may be interested in the shiny object was never really there it just made it look like it. Vain then sat and silently waited.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Trent appears after a few hours. He looks at the object "wonder why they dropped this?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Wes and Vain appeared before him and tackled him and captured him.
Wes stood up and grinned. "Ha! I finally got you!"
Vain glared at Wes.
"I mean we finally got you," Wes sighed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Trent growls "I should've know! Let me go!!"

Niji walks up "give us the bracelet!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:18 pm

"Why is the bracelet so important." Vain demanded.
"And give back everyone's memories you pain in the ass!" Wes snarled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:42 pm

Trent sighs and gives Niji the bracelet "no fun.." He looks at them "I'll tell you if you get off.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:08 pm

"Yeah I don't trust you," Vain said. "Tell us then we let you go." Vain made the bracelet disappear so Trent couldn't get it back even if he tried.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:18 pm

Trent rolls his eyes "fine whatever .. Just break the jewels on the bracelet and you'll get your memories back.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:05 pm

Wes glared at him. "And how do we know you are not lying or tricking us?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:52 am

Trent looks at him "I don't want a guy on top of me.. If I tell you what you want you get off.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:28 pm

"Okay fine." Wes said him and Vain got up but with the snap of Vain's fingers vines wrapped around Trent so he couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the picture (~Berry~)   The girl in the picture (~Berry~) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl in the picture (~Berry~)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next