The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Tenshi nods "I'll do my best.. Once I get my scythe I'll be able to use my powers easier.." She smiles lightly she wanted to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Edo watches as the Fallen Angels are all hit successfully, still standing unsteadily. The weapons drop and slide across the floor. Edo uses his powers to make one half of the lobby pitch black, while the other super bright; the super bright half blinding the Fallen Angels, while the pitch black side covers Tenshi's scythe. The light continues to weaken the Fallen Angels as Edo prepares more arrows. He manipulates the light to increase the height and width of his bow, shooting forth seven large arrows of light towards the Fallen Angels. At the time in which Edo hit the Fallen Angels, he realized they had both been hit in the eye, and so after this, it was nearly indefinite that Tenshi could get her scythe back. "Run for it!" Edo shouts, pointing to the direction in which the scythe is as he defends Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:33 am

Tenshi nods and runs to her scythe she picks it up and begins to glow. She runs to the fallen angels and cuts them in half and the water makes their bodies disappear.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Edo stands in awe as he witnesses Tenshi defeat the doppelgängers so quickly. He returns the hues back to their original, balanced state. Two crosses rested on the ground as Edo picked them both up. "Good job, Tenshi!" Edo cheers, looking back. He was excited for the meantime, though he knew bigger threats would come.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Tenshi smiles and giggles "yeah I did it!" She looks at edo happily. She stands up and her scythe turns back into a key chain.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Edo smiles brightly as he sees Tenshi in a cheerful mood. He finds it cool that her weapon can convert from a keychain to a scythe, and vice versa. However, after seeing this moment occur, he knows exactly what to do with the crosses he picked up. "Warning signs." He thinks aloud, "We'll use these to warn the Fallen Angels." His voice is toned soft so only he could really understand it; almost like muttering to himself. Everything had disappeared and returned to normal. "Let's go back upstairs!" Edo commands as he notices the front desk lady begin to wake up again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Tenshi blinks and nods "ok.." She follows him to the elevator and gets in. "what were you talking about edo?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Edo is very surprised to see that Tenshi at least heard his voice while muttering to himself. "I'm just impressed, Tenshi!" Edo chuckles, "That's all!" The two get in the elevator as Edo hits the button for the seventh floor. He looks to Tenshi and hugs her tightly. "Not the best day, huh?" Edo laughs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Tenshi smiles and hugs him back "it was fine really.." She giggles and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:14 pm

"No." Edo replies, shaking his head, "I would've died even with my skills if it weren't for you. You're like the sister I never had, and I'm really glad I met you!" With this being said, Edo kisses Tenshi before they enter his room. He blushed slightly after his comment, but felt good about it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:06 am

Tenshi blushes lightly and giggles. "thank you edo.." She smiles and kisses him back. She follows him out of the elevator to the room.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:46 pm

As they enter the room, Edo runs and jumps on the couch. "So comfy..." He comments, "After all that hard work, I finally get to watch some good ol' TV." Edo pauses for a moment as he looks at Tenshi. "Is there anything you wanna do?" He asks "There's plenty of food, which by all means satisfy yourself with, or we can play games...anything on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:06 pm

Tenshi smiles "I think I'm going to lay down.. I'm a little tried.." She walks to the room and jumps on the bed. She gets comfy and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Edo laughs as he watches Tenshi walk elsewhere and fall asleep. "She must've been through a lot today..." He mutters, "Guess I'll just be entertaining myself." Edo turns on the TV, setting it on low volume while watching sports highlights. He also takes his laptop out, researching something interesting about bows and arrows. "A precision skill, huh?" Edo grins.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Tenshi curls up into a ball and water swirls around her as she dreams.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Edo watches the sports highlights he was looking forward to, leaving the TV on shortly as he wonders what Tenshi's up to. He looks at her sleep from afar, noticing water swirl around her. "Hopefully that water is unique and won't soak my bed." Edo laughs, "Have a nice nap, Tenshi." Edo goes back to the living room, examining the two crosses he had. Through research on his laptop, he learns how to properly dismantle these crosses. First, he searches up doppelgänger crosses, memorizing their communication skills. Then, he learns about their souls and memories. Finally, he learns about the essence inside. "So I have to eat this?" Edo thinks aloud.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Tenshi blinks as she wakes up from her dream. The water disappears and she sits up. She stretches lightly and runs her eyes. She walks to the kitchen and gets something to drink. She looks at him sleepy as she takes a sip of water "eat what edo?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:58 pm

"I dismantled these crosses." Edo explains, "With the research I found, if we eat this, the souls and memories of the Fallen Angels we killed will disappear. Also, we'll gain a special ability that these doppelgängers contained: telepathic communication." Edo frowns as he wonders if this will truly work. He looks to Tenshi slightly scared and curious as to what she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Tenshi yawns and blinks "that sounds weird.." She giggles "but if it works that would be cool.." She smiles lightly and finishes her water. She yawns again "come to bed soon ok edo..you shouldn't stay up so later.." She kisses his cheek and walks to bed. She lays down again and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:10 pm

"You're right." Edo grins, "How about I lock these up and we'll think about this more tomorrow?" With this being said, Edo hears Tenshi talk about going to bed. "Do you want me to join you?" Edo asks, "There are two bedrooms, you know, and if falling asleep by yourself makes you feel more comfortable, well..." Edo didn't know what to say after this, though he didn't want to act pervertedly by pretending there was only one room available. He turns off the TV along with the living room lights. After doing so, however, he leaves the bathroom light on in one bedroom so one of them know where they're going- if they so happen to wake up during the night, that is. Edo just stands there as he has no idea where to go.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Tenshi sits up and yawns "come on edo..come to bed.." She lays back down and curls up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:27 pm

"I'm assuming that means you want company?" Edo confirms. Edo didn't know whether Tenshi was grumpy due to sleep, or that she had just completely disregarded what he said. Edo ignores this and chooses to go into the same room, lying next to Tenshi. His back faced her as he just closed his eyes for now. He didn't feel one-hundred percent in this position, anyways. "Goodnight, Tenshi." Edo states.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:05 am

Tenshi smiles and cuddles up to him. "night night edo.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Edo wraps his arm around Tenshi and brings her close. "Goodnight, Tenshi." He says before falling asleep. With his new knowledge of a Fallen Angels, he knew that multiples would not come on the same day. Not only this, but as Edo and Tenshi had defeated two together, it was inevitable that more would come.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Tenshi blushes lightly as he pulls her close. She smiles and closes her eyes. She falls asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next