The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Edo blushes as he watches Tenshi react to his gesture with a smile. He turns over as he watches her fall asleep. "You must've been really scared today, huh?" Edo whispers, "No worries. I'll protect you." With this, Edo hugs Tenshi gently before falling asleep with her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Tenshi smiles happily as she sleeps and dreams.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Edo falls asleep after speaking with the sleepy Tenshi. He lets go of Tenshi and dreams happily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Tenshi wakes up the next morning and yawns. She stretches and gets up. She walks to the kitchen and begins to make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:35 pm

Edo continues to sleep, putting the covers more over himself as the warmth starts to drift away. As the sunlight comes in, Edo turns the other way to avoid it. He was having too many good dreams to wake up now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:48 am

Tenshi smiles as she finishes breakfast and sets the table and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:29 am

Edo wakes up and looks to Tenshi. "You made breakfast already?" He asks, "I'll need a little time to recuperate before I eat." With this being said, he gets up and shuts the door, quietly getting changed. Just in case, he intentionally names what kinds of clothes he puts on so Tenshi will get what he's doing. "Tell me...Tenshi..." Edo commands through the door, "Were you really scared last night?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:34 am

Tenshi smiles "it's fine I always make breakfast. It's habit, I'm sorry.." she blinks and looks at the door "well yes I was why do you ask edo?" She tilts her head slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:47 am

"Don't apologize!" Edo laughs, "That's very sweet of you to do such a thing for me anyways." Edo decides to approach Tenshi and hug her tightly. "Don't be scared, you're not alone." Edo comments, "I promise you a reason to smile everyday, okay?" Edo goes to sit at the table, setting up breakfast for himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:24 pm

Tenshi blinks and blushes lightly. She smiles and nods "alright edo!" She giggles lightly and sits down at the table. Shegets her iplate ready.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Edo stretches in the bed for a moment before going to wash his face and brush his teeth. He needed to get rid of those eye-lines and horrible morning breath, after all. He leaves his pajamas on while doing this, and takes a few minutes to finish. After this, he makes his way to the table, sitting down, yet doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Tenshi smiles at him "I hope you like what I made.." She claps her hands and starts to eat.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:37 pm

"It looks appealing already!" Edo smiles, taking his first bite, "And it's delicious, too!" Edo looks over to other things that are setting, pouring myself some milk. He drinks some of it, realizing that it was somewhat warm; kind of how he likes it. "This is really well-done, Tenshi!" He comments. Edo assorts more food around his plate, filling every inch of it. He looks to her for a moment. "Have you finished your food?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Tenshi blinks and blushes "thank you edo I'm glad you like it.." She smiles happily and shakes her head "no I waited for you..so we could eat together.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:58 pm

"Is that so?" Edo smiles, "Well then, come start eating with me!" Edo finishes his first serving of milk, wiping his mouth with his napkin as he awaits Tenshi and her appetite. "Who knew I'd meet someone as nice as you of all angels." Edo laughs, "Either way, I'm happy!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Tenshi smiles and fills up her plate. She giggles softly "I'm glad I met someone as brave and kind as you.." She begins to eat.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:05 pm

"I'm not brave..." Edo confesses, "I'm selfless. Although I fought without hesitation, it's because there was someone in trouble." He smiles slightly after saying this. "It seems rewarding that I met another angel after that first fight. Honestly, I thought I was born to serve God alone. However, now that I think about it, it's much nicer to have someone to call." Edo kisses Tenshi after these words are spoken. "Thank you for being here!" He smiles, "It's an honor!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

Tenshi blushes deeply and smiles "you're so sweet edo.." She giggles and looks at him happily. She quickly finishes her food and gets up. She washes her dishes and puts them away.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:17 am

Edo stares in awe as he didn't even see Tenshi touch her food while they were talking, though she was finished somehow. It was inevitable that he was paying too much attention to her. "I'm afraid to eat my food so quickly." Edo admits, "I'm worried the food might hurt my stomach if I eat too fast." With this being said, Edo slowly eats his food, hoping Tenshi won't grow impatient with him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:35 am

Tenshi smiles "that's fine I don't mind waiting.." She sits back down and looks at him. She smiles warmly and giggles. "I want you yo enjoy your food.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:13 pm

"That's very kind of you!" Edo smiles brightly, kissing Tenshi on the nose. Albeit, he felt fine eating his food now, and so he finishes it quickly. "You know, I've been told I must love certain food if I eat them so quickly. If this be the case, I admire yours." Edo holds Tenshi's hand tightly, taking a moment to relax before cleaning his dishes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Tenshi blushes lightly and smiles. "well I'm glad you admire my food.." She giggles lightly and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:35 pm

"It's an honor!" Edo laughs slightly, hugging Tenshi. He gets up to go clean his dishes. As he does so, he asks "So what do you wanna do now, Tenshi?" He looks to her curiously, smiling brightly, yet giving a gesture that he wants to know something. "It can be at home or outside-whatever you like!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Tenshi thinks for a moment. "hmm that's a good question.." She giggles and smiles. "why don't we take a walk around town then come home and play a game or something?" She looks at him to see if he approved of the idea.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:38 pm

"Sure!" I approve, taking Tenshi's hand. I drag her out the door with me, locking it on the way by. I grin as we walk down the halls. "You decide where we go around town, okay? Or should we share ideas?" I look to Tenshi curiously and positively, wondering what she's thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next