The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Tenshi smiles "I feel honored to be your first friend edo!" She giggles lightly and looks at him "how'd you know? Do you know of any good places to eat? I'll buy.." She stands up and stretches. "I want to repay you for saving me twice from that guy.." She hugs edo tightly and giggles happily.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:40 pm

"I can tell you were attacked because I can see through the light I produce." Edo explains, "Also, I perform good deeds without reward, thus if you were to buy me something now, there'd be no purpose for what I did for you." As Tenshi hugs Edo, Edo hugs back. "There's a huge restaurant around here called Out of this World: with food that is conveniently out of this world." Edo adds, laughing at the thought, "It's a brilliant place I'd like to take you to, and I'm sure you would enjoy it. Yes or no?" With this being said, Edo holds Tenshi's hands, smiling warmly towards her as he awaits a response.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Tenshi giggles and smiles "I would love to go to the restaurant with edo!!" She holds his hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Edo blushes towards Tenshi's excitement. As he feels his hand being held, he brings the two over to the restaurant he was talking about. He comes across the front desk lady as he requests the booth in the far left corner of the restaurant. It seemed to be one of the quietest areas in the restaurant to talk, thus Edo found it rather convenient to sit there. "This restaurant has everything" Edo describes to Tenshi, "You can order whatever you want, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Tenshi giggles and sits down in the booth. She smiles and nods at him "alright thank you edo.." She looks around the restaurant "this is a really nice place.." She looks back at edo "you're really sweet.." She giggles and smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Edo looks over to Tenshi as she thanks him, smiling lightly. "My pleasure." He says in response. He hears more comments from Tenshi as his smile brightens. In fact, at one point, he blushes slightly as he is called sweet. "Well, I only do sweet things for nice people." Edo replies once more, holding Tenshi's hands over the table, "Hopefully I feel more comfortable around here now that I've met you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Tenshi blushes lightly and giggles "I hope so!" She leans over the table and kisses his cheek. "let's have fun alright edo.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:32 pm

"Right!" Edo cheers, "Not just fun, but a great time as well!" Edo blushes as Tenshi kisses his cheek, kissing her in return. "You're very affectionate!" Edo comments, "I can see why you're an Angel now!" He laughs softly at the thought before a waiter arrives. The waiter asks if both he and Tenshi want a drink and an appetizer before they order their dinner. "We'll take our time on the appetizer." Edo states, "And I'll have a cherry coke please."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Tenshi giggles and smiles lightly. She nods her head in agreement. She looks say the waiter "I would love some sweet tea please.." She looks back at edo and smiles at him warmly. She looks out the window and sees fireworks going off. "wow it's so pretty.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Edo's smile remains on his face as both drinks are requested. He nods his head in thanks as the waiter mentions he'll be back in a minute. "I heard they have great service here, as well." Edo remarks, "Order a meal, and you can get any condiments you want for free!" Edo watches Tenshi look out the window for fireworks as he sighs. "You like fireworks, huh?" Edo confirms, "I suppose I owe you an awesome night after what you've been through." With this being said, he hangs onto Tenshi's hands tightly. "Anything you want! Tonight, we'll do anything you want, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Tenshi blinks and blushes lightly "ok edo!" She giggles and smiles happily. She looks out the window once more "so that's what those exploding flowers in the sky are called?" She points to one "firework.." She smiles and giggles happily.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Edo releases his hands from Tenshi's as she agrees with him. He decides to look out the window too, looking at the fireworks just like Tenshi. He is surprised, however, to hear that until he mentioned the name of these things, Tenshi had no idea what they were called. "It's funny..." Edo remarks once more about the fireworks, "In Heaven, we used to launch fireworks downwards since we leaved so high up in the universe; out of everyone's sight. However, now we're hear, we're forced to launch these fireworks upwards." As he finishes his statements, Edo notices the drinks being set on the table. "Thank you!" He says in response to the waiter's kind gesture. He had never seen drinks come by so quickly, and by his demonstration, these drinks clearly didn't come from a fountain. The waiter leaves as Edo continues to stare at Tenshi. "Take your time." He adds, "We have the whole night to do as we want."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Tenshi giggles and smiles "that is kinda funny!" She looks at the drinks "wow that was fast!" She giggles and takes a drink out of her drink. Tenshi smiles and nods "alright.. That sounds fun.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Edo looks down as he didn't believe his statement about fireworks was that funny, though he was proud Tenshi found it to be otherwise. He takes a sip from his cherry coke, testing it as it actually seems better than the cherry coke he has at home. "This is awesome!" He cheers, taking more sips of his drink, "Should we order an appetizer now?" His smile only gets better as Tenshi seems to be enjoying herself. "I could eat a cow right now..." Edo adds, "Don't take that literally..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Tenshi giggles and smiles "what kinda appetizers are there edo?" She really wasn't sure what appetizers were. She giggles lightly and swings her feet as she waits to hear edos answer.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Edo laughs at the unsure look on Tenshi's face as he looks at the menu. "There's caesar salad, garden salad, and french fries." Edo states, only looking at the basics. He didn't really recognize most of the items on the menu as well considering he was from Heaven, and not this world, thus he completely understood Tenshi's feelings. "This stuff is all in Heaven." Edo whispers so the waiter can't hear, "You should be familiar with it, or do you want me to order for you?" Edo awaits an answer, avoiding any potential ordeals.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Tenshi smiles "why don't you order for me.. I like to try new thing.." She giggles and takes another sip from her tea.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Edo sighs, laughing softly as Tenshi wants him to order for her. He looks through the menu until he comes across something he used to eat as a kid. Some memories came back as he read the description, and actually went beyond the point as he examined the photo they provided. "Two orders of your five-cheese poutine please!" Edo requests to the waiter, still looking at the picture in awe. The waiter then asks what kind of cheeses he wants included in the poutine. "We'll have white cheddar, provolone, mozzarella, asiago and friulano cheese." Edo adds, looking over to Tenshi, "Trust me! You'll love it!" The waiter nods, writing down the order as he takes off. However, seeing as Edo forgot to order the appetizer, he calls the waiter back. "S-Sorry. We'll have a large bowl of caesar salad too! Include bacon bits and parmesan as well, please!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:13 am

Tenshi giggles "that sounds really yummy edo!" She smiles warmly at him. "I'm really enjoying my time with you edo.." She looks at the picture of what he had ordered "did you eat this alot when you were a kid? You seemed so happy when you were looking at it.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:06 am

"Oh, it is!" Edo replies cheerfully. He was glad Tenshi was enjoying herself so much. "That's really good to hear! I'm having a good time too!" Edo adds. He blushes as Tenshi asks him why he felt so happy about this meal. "This is the first meal I had when I was entitled as an official Angel!" Edo responds joyfully, "As a person who doesn't remember much about his past, this surely is something great to look at!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:21 am

Tenshi giggles and smiles "that's a really happy memory!" She holds his hand "I'm glad your enjoying yourself.." She takes another sip of her tea and her stomach growls. "I hope that food gets here fast.." She giggles and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:29 am

Edo blushes as Tenshi holds his hand, making a sudden move as he kisses Tenshi on the lips. His smile brightens as he does so. He scratches the back of his head as Tenshi mentions the food. "No worries, Tenshi! We don't want the food too quickly, otherwise we'd be asking for the worst. We want our food in its best condition, don't we?" As Edo makes his remarks, the waiter comes by, thanks both of them for their patience and declares that the meal will come in five minutes. With this, food still comes as the Caesar salad is set on the table; one large bowl containing it, while two smaller bowls surround it for eating.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:41 am

Tenshi blushes deeply as edo kisses her. She smiles lightly and giggles. She nods her had to the waiter as the salad was placed down. She fills the bowl up and smiles "this looks really good!" She looks at edo and smiles warmly at him "your so nice!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:49 pm

"Not really..." Edo replies to Tenshi's compliment, "I just like satisfying others." Although this was a dumb statement to make, Edo just didn't want to be complimented so much. It made him feel in the same league as God, and he didn't like it. He copies Tenshi as he fills his bowl up, sprinkling bacon bits on the Caesar salad along with a bit of Parmesan cheese. By the waiter's previous words, he hoped Tenshi wouldn't rush herself because the real meal is coming, but would rather take her time just like he was. The big bowl is emptied by the two as Edo moves it aside, eating some salad out of his own bowl, then taking more sips from his cherry coke. "Glad you like it here, Tenshi!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Tenshi giggles and nods her head. She eats her bowl of salad as she waits for the main meal to come. She watches edo eat his and smiles. She felt so calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next