The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:35 pm

Tenshi giggles and cuddles up to him. "Maybe a little.." She smiles lightly and watches the TV.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:19 am

Edo holds Tenshi's hand tightly as she cuddles up to him. He stops scrolling through channels as something appealing is shown. It was a gourmet food channel that seemed to be displaying a great dish today. "We should try making this." Edo suggests, nuzzling Tenshi and smiling, "Not now though. All I wanna do right now is watch TV. Almost nothing, in other words."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:36 am

Tenshi smiles and giggles "sure.. I'd love to.." She yawns and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:22 am

Edo kisses Tenshi's cheek as he notices her close her eyes. He repositions himself to wrap the once-holding hand around her, then nuzzle her as he begins to fall asleep. His eyes are half-closed before turning off the TV. "Time for a nap." Edo mutters before fully dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Tenshi cuddles up close to him. She felt so warm and safe. She quickly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:05 am

Edo smiles in his sleep, his free arm moving towards Tenshi's right hand. He doesn't have a dream, yet he felt so comfortable and refreshed as he slept. He didn't really have the urge to move.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:10 am

Tenshi has happy dreams as she naps.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:19 am

Edo's free arm stops as his hand touches Tenshi's. He has it rest over her hand whilst continuing to sleep-- that is, until an urge finally arrives. Edo slowly opens his eyes and watches Tenshi rest on him. He gently moves her closer before shutting his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:16 am

Tenshi blinks as she feels movement. She looks at Edo and blushes lightly. She smiles warmly and nuzzles him softly as she closes her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:50 pm

Edo wakes up again. He looks at how affectionate Tenshi is being towards him and smiles lightly. He turns on the TV again, but with no volume. He watches some sports highlights, still refusing to move before Tenshi wakes up. He was too lazy to do much right now, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Tenshi blinks and opens her eyes "oh I.. I didn't wake you did I Edo?" She blushes lightly and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Edo looks to Tenshi and smiles. "Nope. I woke up on my own." Edo replies. He kisses Tenshi on the cheek. "I love you, Tenshi. Let's go on many adventures together, okay?" Edo adds. He goes into the bathroom and washes his face to fully energize himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Tenshi blushes lightly when he kisses her. "I love you too Edo.." She giggles softly and nods "yeah let's go on lots of adventure.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:10 pm

"Perfect." Edo comments, still in the washroom. He temporarily leaves the room to grab a new pair of clothes, then goes back into the washroom to shower and change.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:06 am

Tenshi giggles and lays down again.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:41 pm

After a few minutes pass, the water stops as Edo finishes his shower. He quickly dries off his hair and body, then showcases himself back in the bedroom with some nice, spring-like clothing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Tenshi looks at him and giggles. She claps her hands "you look good Edo!" She smiles and sits up stretching.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:45 pm

"Thanks Tenshi!" Edo replies, blushing and smiling brightly, "I really tried! I wanna have a nice day today!" With this being said, Edo heads out of the bedroom to further prepare himself for upcoming events.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Tenshi blinks and smiles "what are we going to be doing today Edo?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Edo stops as Tenshi asks him a good question. "I don't know, Tenshi..." Edo responds embarrassingly, "I was hoping you'd have something in mind." Edo walks into the kitchen and begins making bacon, link sausage and eggs. He looks back and smiles to Tenshi while he cooks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Tenshi blinks and giggles after hearing him say he wasn't sure. "I guess I could think of something.." She gets up as she smells food cooking "it smells good.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:18 am

Edo leaves the food to cool for a bit after making it. He looks to Tenshi as he knew she could come up with something to do. He walks up to her and grabs her hands. "So, what's on Tenshi's list today?" Edo asks, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:31 am

Tenshi blushes and thinks for a moment "well we could go to a museum or movie theater.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:21 am

"A museum?" Edo asks, "What kind of museum?" Edo didn't really feel like going to a movie theatre; he felt as though watching movies at home were better, and that he had the patience to wait for new releases to arrive. Albeit, truthfully, he wasn't too fond on either idea, but by his face gestures, hid this fact. Museums only pleased him for a few minutes before he'd run bored again. You'd suppose in this case, Edo only saw things black and white. Aside from all of this, however, he still failed to come up with a better idea, himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:39 am

Tenshi thinks for a moment "well I guess what I'm thinking of isn't a museum but it has flowers and butterflies. I seen it outside of town.. I wanted to look at it but I was running.." She blushes lightly "could we go to the butterfly cages?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next