The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:44 am

Tenshi blinks and blushes lightly "oh I thought we could have this tomato on the side with our breakfast.. I uh really like them.." She smiles lightly and blushes more. She giggles softly and looks at him. "yeah I'm sure bacon and eggs will be enough.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:23 am

"I like them too!" Edo smiles. He fries the back and splits the eggs over two separate pans. He then uses two timers; one on his phone for the bacon, and the other on the microwave above for the eggs. "After we eat our breakfast, we'll go to the beach, okay?" Edo promises.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:29 am

Tenshi giggles and nods her head "alright Edo!" She washes the tomato and cuts it evenly. She made sure that they could share it.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:29 pm

The timer for the bacon goes off as Edo looks at it. It was fried to perfection! He then looks at the eggs, and begins to shave his spatula through the pan- generally making scrambled eggs. Moments later, Edo sets both the bacon and eggs on the plates, split evenly. He puts the plates in front of Tenshi, and smiles. "Can you help me set the table?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:31 am

Tenshi smiles and nods her head. She quickly helps him set the table and sets the plate of the sliced tomato in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:10 am

As the table is now set, Edo turns all the burners off, and walks with Tenshi into the dining room. He invites her to sit down before sitting down, himself, then opens the assortment of cutlery each person had. "Enjoy!" Edo cheers.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:24 pm

Tenshi giggles and claps her hands. "let's eat!" She smiles happily as she starts to eat "yummy! You're such a good cook!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Edo points to himself as Tenshi compliments him. "Me?" He replies, "That's just basic cooking. I wouldn't consider myself that good." Edo begins eating his food while Tenshi eats hers. "So, what do you wanna do when we're at the beach?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Tenshi giggles and rubs his foot with hers. "basic or not it still taste amazing!" She smiles and thinks as she eats. "hhmm I think if like top collect sea shells for a little bit, then play in the water, get a snow cone, and after that sun bath.. How does that sound Edo?" She laughs lightly as she gives him more than what he asked but she had thinking what they would do when they get there since he started cooking.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:41 pm

"Sea shells, huh?" Edo smiles, rubbing Tenshi's leg as she rubs his foot. "We can do all those things, and even more...today." Edo adds. Edo continues eating until his plate is empty. Even his share of the sliced tomatoes had disappeared. "While we're here, we're gonna make all our wishes come true!"
Edo concludes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:25 am

Tenshi smiles big and giggles happily "alright Edo!" She takes the last bit of food she had. She gets up and walks to the kitchen and starts to wash her plate.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:17 am

Edo smiles warmly towards Tenshi's happiness. He also helps clean the table, washing the used plates and cutlery. He was so excited to go visit the beach. In fact, after he finishes cleaning, Edo runs in the washroom, then returns with an orange swimsuit and black muscle shirt on him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:42 pm

Tenshi looks at him and blushes lightly when he comes back in. She smiles lightly and giggles. "I'll be right back.." She calls her closet and walks in. After a few minutes she walks back out in a one piece. It was a lightly purple with a teal skirt at the bottom. She looks at him and blushes more. "how's it look?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:53 pm

"You look cute in it!" Edo comments, "Now let's go!" Edo quickly takes Tenshi's hand, and runs with her outside, and towards the beach. "The water's fine, the temperature is warm, and we're early- everything is perfect!" Edo cheers. He turns to Tenshi full of excitement. "Let's go have some fun!" Edo demands, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:06 am

Tenshi blushes and squeaks as he runs with her to the beach. She giggles lightly as she sees how excited Edo was. She nods her head and smiles back at him. "Alright Edo!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:29 pm

The two arrive at the beach as Edo looks down in embarrassment. "Could you use your magic again? We need some beach towels, and other accessories." Edo laughs as he makes this comment. "Seems I was so excited, that I forgot these things back at the resort. Edo averts his attention from Tenshi to the water ahead. "This place is so perfect!" He comments again, "I've decided! We're living here next!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:37 am

Tenshi giggles and smiles lightly "alright Edo.." She uses her magic and a few beach towels appear and some of the things they needed. She blinks and looks at him. She giggles lightly and hugs him "alright Edo.." She kisses him lightly and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:14 am

Edo smiles and sighs happily as Tenshi hugs and kisses him. He hugs her gently, and pauses for a moment to give Tenshi a deep kiss. He stands there for a bit, holding her close and feeling warm. On so they separate, he uses some towels to set up a location for the two to relax, and lays down on one of the towels set.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:57 am

Tenshi giggles and sits on Edo stomach when he lays down on the towel. She giggles "let's bury each other in the sand!" She smiles and holds up a camera taking a picture of him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Edo smiles warmly when Tenshi takes a picture of him. He was laughing on the inside when Tenshi had sat on his stomach. He had never heard of someone doing that before. Albeit, he nods in agreement when Tenshi mentions burying people in the sand. "I'll bury you first." Edo declares. He gets off the towel, and after walking a few meters, uses his hands to begin digging into the sand. "Ready!" Edo announces after a few minutes, the hole being about six inches smaller than
Tenshi in depth.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:13 am

Tenshi giggles and smiles lightly. She walks over to him after he says he was ready. "so I just sit down in the hole right Edo?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:37 pm

"Actually, I made this one so you can stand in it." Edo confirms, "Next time, I'll make one that you can sit in. I'll even make a seat!" Edo looks at Tenshi, curious as to whether she'll get in or not. "Ready?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:42 am

Tenshi giggles and nods her head. She steps into the hole he dug for her. "now your going to bury my feet?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:35 pm

Edo looks at Tenshi curiously after he hears her question. "You only want your feet buried?" He confirms, "I was gonna bury you up to your shoulders. That's how I used to do it, anyway." Edo sat there besides Tenshi, who was standing in the hole, and awaits a response.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:19 am

Tenshi blinks and blushes lightly. She giggles "let's do it your way Edo it sounds much more fun.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next