The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Tenshi giggles lightly and nods her head. "yep.." She looks around again and leans against the tree. She yawns and closes her eyes falling asleep slowly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Edo sighs happily as he looks at Tenshi falling asleep, holding her hand while she falls asleep. "Now they can't take you away again." He mutters. He closes his eyes, yet decides not to fall asleep. "To me, napping is not necessarily falling asleep, but just relaxing and doing nothing for a few hours." With this, he leans against the tree, smiling brightly. "Have a good sleep, Tenshi." Edo whispers.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Tenshi smiles and falls onto edos shoulder. She cuddles up to him slightly while she was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Edo's smile widens as Tenshi falls on his shoulder and cuddles up to him. He nuzzles her, hoping to make her feel comfy while she sleeps. "Using my body as a pillow, huh?" He whispers, giggling. He opens his eyes, looking around as he sees people walking back to their homes peacefully. This have proof that this town was only meant for the night. At least Edo and Tenshi found themselves comfy against a tree in comparison to such luxury as a hotel nearby.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Tenshi hugs him tightly as she gets comfy against him. She had a small smile as she dreamed.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:12 am

Edo giggles softly and quietly as Tenshi hugs him in her sleep- and tightly, too. He felt more awake after this happened, looking over to Tenshi as she had a smile on her face. "What an angel..." Edo comments on Tenshi, obviously finding her quite likeable. He continues to look back and forth from her, examining the town more and more as he wanted to find something interesting to do after this.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:25 am

Tenshi wakes up a bit later. She stretches and smiles "I feel recharged!" She giggles and looks around the place.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:10 am

Edo laughs as Tenshi seemed to have quite the energy boost once she woke up. "You wake up much more easily than most angels." Edo comments, "Angels usually enjoy sleep and will do so for quite a long time. You, however, like going on adventures." Edo smiles towards her as he lifts the hand she holds. Still held tightly, he looks up to the sky. "You seemed to have a good dream." He comments once more, "You were hugging me and stuff, after all." Edo kisses her after saying this. "Thank goodness you were able to sleep against a tree." He laughs, "It saves me a hotel room to purchase." Edo still giggles afterwards. "Maybe we should still get one though, or better yet, buy one out. For some reason, I can foresee us being here for a long time, almost as if it were our hometown."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:42 am

Tenshi blushes lightly and giggles. "that sounds fun!" She smiles and stands up "so did you have a nice nap edo?" She tilts her head and looks at him. She stretches a little more "there ready for anything!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:19 am

"Really?" Edo replies in regards to the hotel, "I just wanted you to have some place comfortable to stay. It gets cold out here, after all, and being in a hotel is like having a house, right?" With this being, Edo laughs once more as Tenshi asks himself about having a nice nap. "Actually Tenshi, I stayed awake to examine the town. Outside of Heaven, I've never lived anywhere, and so I'm wondering if this should be the place." Edo looks to Tenshi, smiling brightly. "Wanna join me, Tenshi?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:30 am

Tenshi looks at him and smiles "sure edo!" She giggles and holds out her hand to him. "did you see anything interesting while you were looking around?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:03 am

"Alright, guess I'll have to find a place for us to stay then." Edo laughs, "Oh, and I saw many things: a pool, a park, a recreation center, convenience stores, and restaurants." Edo grabs Tenshi's hand as she holds it out to him, smiling warmly. However, his stomach growls as he does so. "Speaking of restaurants, I saw that the hotel serves breakfast, and by how many people I saw enter that building this morning, I assume it's really good."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:27 am

Tenshi giggles "alright let's go there edo!" She smiles at him warmly "maybe we could go swimming after breakfast.." She holds his hand tightly "lead the way edo.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:51 am

"Alright!" Edo responds cheerfully, running happily for the hotel, "The pool is huge! You'll love it there!" The two of them arrive at the hotel as the automatic doors open. The front desk lady told Edo that he could only have breakfast here if he was willing to pay for a hotel afterwards. "Fine then." Edo smirks towards the lady, "We'll buy out an upperclass room on the seventh floor." The lady laughs as Edo hands her the money. He looks over now, seeing that there was a large buffet of breakfast food encircling the area, Tenshi and Edo being the last eligible to eat at this time. "Awesome!" Edo comments.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:07 am

Tenshi giggles and looks around "this is so cool! It's really nice here edo!" Tenshi smiles at him and blinks "edo is it ok that you pay for a room just for food?" She tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:01 pm

"I bought out the room." Edo states, "In other words, I bought myself a second house. This'll be where I live outside of Heaven." Edo says the last word softly and quietly so no one suspects that the two are angels. Edo looks around just like Tenshi, holding her hand. "So, as you can see, there are many things to eat here. Pick what you want, and I'll order the same thing. I don't know what most of these foods are, anyways."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Tenshi smiles at him and giggles "alright.." She walks to a table and sits. She needed to think. She claps her hands "oh how about some ham, egg, and cheese biscuit.. Is that ok edo?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:53 pm

"Of course!" Edo smiles, going to fill plates up for the two of them. Additionally, he brought some tea for Tenshi and coffee for himself. "So how has life been for you?" Edo asks, "You know, before we met." He rethinks about what's on the table, awaiting a response as he goes to get some cutlery. Unfortunately the two would have to wait for eggs and ham.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Tenshi looks at him "well life was me working I never really spent much time so I guess it was boring.." She giggles lightly and looks at him "what about you edo?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:50 pm

"Working? Where did you work?" Edo asks, looking curiously at Tenshi, "I haven't done much, myself. In fact, most of my life is a blur. I just know that I was very athletic, if anything." Edo blushes in embarrassment as he says this, "I really wish the blur would just disappear, or even give me a second to see all the great things I did in the past." Edo frowns, leaning on Tenshi and giggling. "Albeit, I'm happy where I am now! I have you as a friend, and life seems to be going well!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:41 am

Tenshi smiles "I'm a spy or something.. I guess I work as a maid and research people to see if they need to die.." She looks at the ground "its kinda sad but it was my job.." She giggles "but I'm glad just being with you edo!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:02 am

"That's all in the past now." Edo smiles, hugging Tenshi, "Now, I wanna ensure we both have lots of fun and endure the greatest time of our lives!" With this being said, Edo lets go of Tenshi as the eggs and ham are handed over; the eggs hard-boiled. He asks why they are in such a state until he hears that this was the only way they could cook the eggs today. Albeit, Edo was still satisfied. "Anything: just mention anything fun you wanna do, and we'll do it. Make it appropriate, though." Edo laughs softly after his last comment.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:37 am

Tenshi giggles and smiles "alright that sounds fun!" She starts to eat "yummy this is good!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:29 am

"Delicious!" Edo adds as he eats his food with Tenshi, looking to Tenshi as he smiles. "You know Tenshi..." Edo adds once more, "You're free to come to my new home anytime. Heck, I'd appreciate staying with you if that's okay." Edo now looks at Tenshi with curiosity to see if she's interested.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:42 am

Tenshi blinks and blushes lightly "sure edo I'd stay with you if you want.." She looks at her food "I don't really have a home right now.. But I could get one and you could stay with me if you want.." She smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next