The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) Vote_lcapTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) Voting_barTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) Vote_lcapTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) Voting_barTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) Empty
PostSubject: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:08 am

Set was hidint out in one of the fanciest hotels in the city of egypt the year he was in was well advanced but all of the cofusion hitting him at once was making him sick it had been thousands of years since he last woke up. One of his followers sacrificed many lives in his name to bring him back. Now that Set was back he felt...well mortal. And he hated it. He sat at his hotel rooms desk and looked through maps trying to find the pyramid he was buried in in hopes to find his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:14 am

Luka sighs as he walks into the hotel wearing a long sleeved black trench coat, a white shirt with black pants and a collar. He made sure that his brand Zess was covered up. He wasn't here to enjoy the city of Egypt. He was sent here on a mission, of course he was planning on drawing out this mission as long as he could so he wouldn't have to deal with the demon king. He didn't feel like completing this mission anyway, he was tired of blood for a bit.

He smiles as Sodom flies around excitedly. Sodom quickly turns into his human form and starts running around. "Cool! Cool! This place is cool master!"

Luka chuckles softly and gets their room key. He hands it to Sodom and watches him run off for the room. Sodom squeals and runs straight into a door. He whines and holds his head "Ouchy!" He sniffles and pouts softly. Luka looks at Sodom and pats his head. "Sodom you have to put the key in the key hole to open the door.." He looks at the door number and sighs. "Sodom you got the numbers mixed up this isn't our room.. We're right there.." He points to the door a crossed from Sets room.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:15 am

Set heard someone crash into his door then voices. He stopped looking through the maps and listened closely. Just two people who got the room...No..More than that. He sensed a dragon and someone who was definitely not mortal. He clenched his fists. it was too early to start fights but somehow they already found him. His brother's followers. No...no. He was so close to finding his scythe...so close to finding the love of his life...He jumped out of the chair and walked to the hotel room door and opened it just a crack to see who was there. He saw a dragon...and... he froze as he looked at his image...The man looked just like him..Exactly. He shut the door and backed away from the door slowly. What the hell...?
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:18 am

Luka blinks when he hears the door open. He looks at it and sees it was slightly crack. "Sorry about that. My dragon Sodom just got to excited.." He blinks and sighs when he sees the door close. He stands up and picks Sodom up. "Guess their not a people person or their rude.. Of course they might have been scared off by what we are.." He shrugs his shoulders and smiles as Sodom changes back to his dragon form. He unlocks his room door and looks around. "Sodom stay here I'll go get us food.." He walks away after setting Sodom on the floor leaving the door open.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 10:52 pm

Set opened the door when he heard Luka leave. He didn't realize their door was open too and the dragon could fully see him. He could tell the dragon was shocked to see him look just like his friend that just left. Set quickly grabbed his maps and left the room locking it behind him and going to his destanation. He was hoping by the time he got back tonight they would be gone since the dragon looked surprised.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 10:58 pm

Sodom blinks and tilts his head seeing Set. He was confused master was back? How'd he get in that room? He quickly gets up when Set starts to leave. He follows after him "Master! Wait how'd you do that? Where's the food? You're really amazing!" He giggles happily and holds onto Sets shirt.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:07 pm

Set looks at the dragon annoyed. "I am not your master. I am a god." He growled. "Why don't you go back into your room and wait for your actual master and while you are at it. figure out why the hell me and your master look alike. It's odd I have a mortal twin." Set was annoyed and didn't understand what was going on. Was this a trick his brother was playing on him?
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:17 pm

Sodom frowns and pouts as he keeps following Set. "But master isn't mortal he's a demon.. A high class demon with great power! But you shouldn't tease me master! Where are you going? What about the mission?" He whines and pulls on Sets shirt trying to stop him.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:27 pm

Set froze. Mission? Maybe his brother did send them to trap him in his tomb in that pyramid again. "Can you freshen me up on the mission again? What are we doing?" He asked the dragon trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:38 pm

Sodom blinks and smiles. "We're here to see if anyone is a threat to the demon kings power and kill them! But if we don't find anyone we're suppose to kill half the people here to make sure no one gets any ideas.. But you don't like the mission are you starting it?" His ears move wanting Set to pet him.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Set froze. "Demon king?" His eyes flashed red. Who the hell is the demon king? Set smirked. Someone better out there than him. No way. He was the god of the underworld. He just had been asleep for two long it seems...and killing everyone? His people that worshipped him? No...he wouldn't allow that. He would just have to challenge this demon king.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:05 am

Sodom blinks and tilts his head. "Yes the demon king master.. He's the mean man that gave you he brand Zess that makes you have to listen to him.. His mean and bad! I hate him for what he did to you and your family! But you said you'd try to find a new master remember?" He smiles at him warmly and hugs him.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:16 am

Set was enraged now. This demon king was enslaving his egyptian people and his demons? Set smirked. "When are you going to realize I am not your friend? That I am someone else who looks like your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:21 am

Sodom blinks and frowns "But you look like master you must be him!" He hits Set a bit upset pouting at him.

Luka frowns and blinks when he sees Sodom and Set. He walks up "Sodom what are you doing?" He looks at Set he was surprised that this guy looked just like him but he wasn't letting it show. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:31 am

"Someone very scary. I am the egyptian god Set. Ruler of the underworld. But I have been asleep for a few thousand years thanks to my brother. I hear you are ruled by someone who took over my domain." Set said calmly. He jsut wanted to hurry up and bash this demons kings face in.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:36 am

Luka looks at him not caring that Set was a god. "Yes there is but their use to be four kings they were crushed by me.. Then there is Yuji who is Satan.. So I guess you could say he took your 'job'." He pulls Sodom over to him and hands him some food. "Don't be rude to Sodom.. Or I'll kill you even if you are a god.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:45 am

Set laughed. "I wasn't mean to him and you can't kill a god just knock me out for a few years. I want to know why the hell you look like me."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:48 am

Luka rolls his eyes "I don't know either.. I was born into a cursed family know as the traitor clan.." He hands him some food "I've already ate.. I think I'll take Sodom back to the room.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:50 am

"Do you know your parents?" He asked concerned before Luka could leave. This kid better not be mine, he was too much of a jerk. But then again that they were alike on was attitude.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:55 am

Luka looks back at him shaking his head. "No I don't but it doesn't really matter. I was ripped from my mother when I was a baby.. I was trained to be the demon king personal murder.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:19 am

Set had this sinking feeling that somehow they were related. Set turned and left before he could ask anymore questions. He needed to find his scythe and his wife.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:23 am

Luka looks back at him as he keeps walking with Sodom. "I wonder what's he looking for.." He looks at Sodom and smiles. "When he comes back if he leaves we'll follow him.. Better be careful with him.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:41 am

Set was annoyed as he came back to the hotel that night. Wrong pyramid. He had found nothing about his wife or his scythe. His brother really did a number on him this time. Set went back to his room and shut the door. He laid down on his bed and tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:53 am

Sodom opens the door just a crack when he hears Sets door closed. "He's back.."

Luka was outside looking at the moon. He blinks as a flower floats to him "Looks like he's back.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:43 am

Set just needed to sleep tomorrow morning he would try the next pyramid. Then the next till he found his wife and his weapon so he can take his rightful place back and restore balance.

(it would be freaky if set was lukas dad)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Love Alley-
Jump to: