The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 Vote_lcapTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 Voting_barTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 Vote_lcapTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 Voting_barTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 12:06 am

Luka looks back at him and sighs. "Yeah and I have my brother who hates me.. But life isn't nice we don't always get what we need.." He keeps following Sodom who starts to howl. He holds out his hand and Roxass appears in his hand.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:49 am

Set grabbed his shoulder. "I will handle the bastard. I want my wife back and apparently you are my son and I could care less if you are or not but I need to fight for my spot back and kill this asshole." He snarled he was going with or without luka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:02 pm

Luka looks at Set and crosses his arms. "You don't think want you to kill him! I'd love to do it myself but I can't because of this damn Brand Zess this contract! But if I try to go back without finishing the mission I have to go through the chains of punishment! Remember those old man or were they not around.. You'll never be able to find him.. Besides I'm pretty sure it wasn't that stupid master of mine. He never comes to this world to do his own dirty work.. Now I'm going to keep after Sodom since he's saying we're getting close.. Now quit stopping me.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 2:19 am

Set grabbed onto him one more time. "You forget who I am clearly. I can fix things. Damn it you are my son whether you like it or not." Set touched luka's zess mark. The moment he touched it it sent him shivers and a shock down him and Luka's body. Whatever it was it was powerful. But set knew he could remove it or control the mark as if he was the master once his power built up more. He could free luka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:21 pm

Luka looks at Set and pulls away when he feels the shock. He groans and holds the mark. He grits his teeth in pain glaring at Set. "Don't touch it! I don't need a reminder of how much pain it put me through right now!" He turns away and looks at the tunnel Sodom was standing in front of. He walks toward Sodom and starts to walk into the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:14 pm

"I can get it off for you or control it some how if you just let me," Set snarls.

(WHOSE GONNA BE THE DEMON KING,Laurel? YOU OR ME)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:31 pm

(hhhmmm I don't know.. I could unless you want to be evil xD)

Luka stops and looks at Set "I don't know you! Why would I give something that big of a task to you.. Besides if you mess up I'll be the one wishing to die from the punishment I'll get.. If it backfires on you I'll probably still get hurt.. I'm not trusting you with something like that! Now your 'wife' is in that pyramid you want to get her or just let her die?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:58 pm

(its up to you. you know more about the demon king I already am playing lila and set)

Set glared at him. "I think you need to leave." With a wave of sets hand the whole 20 foot wall completely exploded in luka's face. Set walked over the ruble and went in to see Lila lying in the ruble unconcious. He picked her up and left Luka's to deal with all the ruble on him and went on his way. He needed to get lila as far away from egypt as possible.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:02 am

(demon king it is xD)

Luka creates a barrier and glares at Set as he stands up dusting himself off slightly. "Annoying jerk.. I can't believe he has my face.." He rolls his eyes and blinks as a letter appears in his hand. "Damn it really! I have to follow him.." He looks at Set who was far ahead. "Great he had to be a show off didn't he.. Idiot.." He sighs and turns into a shadow following after Set while Sodom flies high in the air.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:07 am

Set eventually made it to greece and got into his new hotel room. Lila was still asleep the whole time. He laid her down on the bed. He knew the boy followed him all the way to greece. How stupid. He would just have to summon his demon king himself if he had to since luka was being afraid of everything.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:11 am

Luka walks into his room a few doors down from Set. "He probably knows I'm here.. How annoying.. Why's he got to be so pushy with the demon king.. He'll end up ruining my plans.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 2:37 am

Set was upset that Lila wouldn't wake up. He wondered what they had done to her and who had done it. He sensed the boy down the hall. He shook his head. He couldn't get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:15 am

Luka yawns lightly and looks out the window. He rubs he back of his neck "Not awake.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:43 am

Set waits for the kid to make his first move he was suspicious of if the kid was alright or truly his enemy right now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:28 am

Luka gets up and walks to Set door. He knocks on it, "I'm being called back to the demon world.. Also I have a spell to wake up that woman."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 8:03 pm

Set ignores the knock at the door and growls. He sat there holding his wife. He was ready to blast this kid through the roof. He was ready to kill this demon king and his brother.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 12:02 am

Luka sighs and rolls his eyes. "Whatever.. Sodom stay here.. Don't worry about me alright.." He disappears.

Sodom sits outside the room.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:41 am

Set spun around glaring at the kid. "YOU NEVER LISTEN DO YOU!?!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:15 am

Sodom looks at Set and blinks. "W-Why are you yelling!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 5:56 pm

"Because you don't listen," Set snarled. "I told you I could help you with this demon king but you became stubborn, plus dealing with you has gotten my wife hurt. I told you I could handle this demon king. I am a god, damn you. I can handle anything."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 2:12 pm

Sodom sniffles as tears well up in his eyes. "Master doesn't want you to get hurt! You don't have to be so mean to him! He wanted to help you with your wife but you pushed him away! Your the stubborn jerk! Besides you have no idea what kind of punishment master gets and you don't care! If you lose master could die but what does it matter to you!"

Luka appears and looks at Sodom. He frowns and glares at Set. "What did you do?! He has nothing to do with you! Don't take your anger out on him." He picks up Sodom and grits his teeth in pain. He smiles at Sodom when he sees the worried look. "Don't worry I'm ok.." He starts to walk slowly back to his room.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 4:43 am

Set didn't care at the moment his wife was back in a state of sleep he could not wake her from and he was ready to destroy this demon king even if he had to find the idiot himself. Set just needed to go back to his pyramid, his grave, and retrieve his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Luka looks back at Set. "Catch." He throws a vile at him. "Have her drink some of that, I swiped it from the infirmary in the castle. It'll wake up your wife, I promise it's not poison or anything. If it was I wouldn't have gotten punished." He pants slightly closing his eyes leaning on the wall.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 4:01 am

Set set the vile on the dresser next to her. "i need to kill off this demon king and figure out why my wife thinks you're her son first. She was never pregnant when we were trapped as far as I know."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:55 am

Luka rolls his eyes and sets Sodom down. "As far as I know my parents are both dead. That's what the demon king said. Besides I don't see how I could ever be related to a butt like you." He pats Sodom on the head. You could see part of a burn on his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Love Alley-
Jump to: