The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 Voting_barTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 Voting_barTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 8:08 pm

"I know you have a younger brother, luka." She said looking at him worriedly. "And I know your dragon.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 8:51 pm

Luka blinks and growls at her "No you don't your lying.. What's their names?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:04 pm

(WHATS THE NAME OF THE YOUNGER BROTHER)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:10 pm

(it's in the app!!)
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:16 pm

(IT JUST SAYS YOUNGER BROTHER)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:38 pm

(really? huh it's Luze.. Look up Luze Crosszeria)
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 10:50 pm

"Sodom and Luze." lila said starting to cry.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 10:56 pm

Luka looks at her and turns away. Who was she there's no way she was his mother. "If you are my mother why should I care! You did nothing to stop them from taking us! I was raised to be a killer I've made it rain blood! I had to go through the pain of a permanent contract with that damn king! Everyday I went through so much pain and horrible things! So it doesn't made if you are even my mother, I'd rather call the mistress I once had mother than you!" He grits his teeth and goes to leave.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 11:29 pm

Lila tried to hide her tears. "i didnt mean for all that to happen. "Im too weak to have stopped him."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:06 am

Luka looks at her "I guess that's why our clan became traitors.. They were all to weak.." He sighs he sounded just like his brother Luze.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:15 am

Lila felt awful. She just shook her head and covered her face with her hands and broke down crying. "Im so sorry," she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:10 pm

Luka looks at her and crosses his arms. He sighs "Whatever.. It doesn't matter anymore.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:52 pm

"Go," she barely whispered. "If you are that angry towards me then just go." she said trying not to break dow again.

Set was about to head to the pyramids when two of his brothers lackeys broke into his hotel room. "Oh how lovely," set snarled preparing himself for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:16 am

Luka sighs "Whatever.." He blinks and creates a portal "The spell went off someone is attack that man.." He was mostly talking to Sodom as he walks through the portal. He appears in him room and opens the door. He glares at the men, he'd take one only because he was annoyed. He calls out his sword Roxass and stabs one of the men through the chest. "Burn to ashes.." He takes his sword out of the man and purple flames from the wound and the man turns to ashes.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Set turned to glare at him. "Did I ask for your damn help, boy. I could of done that myself. Where the hell did you even come from?"

Lila let him leave and then got up and found her way out of the pyramid. She didn't know what year this was or where exactly she was or where to go. She started to walk through the egyptian city till she saw Orisis, sets brother watching her from afar. She backed away frightened. But when she turned to run two of his men grabbed her and they vanished.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:35 am

Luka looks at Set and crosses his arms. "I can go anywhere through my portals.. My spell went off so I came to make sure nothing got broke.." He looks away sighing how ungrateful.

Sodom runs in and pulls on Luka jacket. "Master mean men took that women! Can we save her?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:05 am

"What spells!?!" set just shook his head. When he heard the dragon spoke he grabbed Luka by the collar and pushed him up against thw wall. "What woman?" he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 2:21 am

Luka looks at Set when he pushes him against the wall. "A woman claiming to be my mom.. Get off.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:30 pm

"Excuse me and whose that woman? Did you go in that pyramid, boy." he snarled not moving.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 1:15 am

Luka looks at him and puts a hand on Set chest. "Move or burn.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 1:23 am

Set grabbed his Scythe and blasted Luka throught the wall. He then disappeared and reappeared just to see Lila gone. He froze. Luka was talking about Lila? So that meant Luka was his son...She had the baby. That meant she was put under sleep a year or so after him. He clenched his fist. This really was a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 1:30 am

Luka sighs and gets up out of the rubble. "How annoying.." He looks at Sodom "Track them Sodom.. If we find her I miht sed him a message.."

Sodom nods his head and turns into a wolf and starts running with Luka right behind him.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 1:49 am

Set sees a wolf appear at the entrance and nows right away it's Sodom he looks at Luka very closely still trying to comprehend that that was his son standing before him. Just great. "Take me to your so called demon king."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:50 pm

Luka looks at him and rolls his eyes. "I won't go through pain just so you can see that bastard.." He keeps running after Sodom ignoring Set.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:56 pm

Set chased after him. "I need Lila back. She is the only thing I have left."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Love Alley-
Jump to: