The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 Vote_lcapTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 Voting_barTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 Vote_lcapTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 Voting_barTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 2:42 am

Set and Lila jumped up and rushed towards Luka's room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:28 am

Luka and Sodom were fighting together against three people. He looks over seeing his parents and frowns. He starts running drawing the people with him. He didn't want them getting hurt. He stops after getting a bit away from the hotel. He stands there and a large purple circle appears under him. "I call.." He growls as he gets attacked, crap he can't complete his spell with the people attacking him. "Just leave me be I'm not coming with you!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 8:14 am

Set appeared with his scythe a jackal manifesting at his side. The jackal attacked the person who was now attacking Luka going for the attackers throat. Set went after the other two men manifesting dark magic that surrounded them like a black cloud so Luka couldn't see what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Luka grits his teeth and growls. "Damn it why couldn't he just stay out of this?!" He looks at Sodom and places a hand on his back. "Lets get rid of the cloud before charging in again. A purple circle appears under them and the cloud dissolves. He calls out his sword changing his outfit to white as well. He appears behind the one the jackals was attacking. He stabs him through the back. "Ashes to Ashes, now burn!" The man bursts into purple flames before turning into ashes. He looks over at the two fighting with Set. "Leave or I'll purify you!" He smirks as his sword began glowing white.

One of the people was a woman with long blue hair. "Luka! I'll make you mine then you won't have to be under the demon kings rain." She appears next to him. "Betray him like you've so many times before~" She screams as Sodom bites her leg throwing her. She frowns and glares at him. "We'll be back! Try not create a war Luka, so many innocent people will die I know how you feel about that." She laughs before quickly disappearing.

Luka looks at her with cold eyes when she appeared next to him. "All you want is my power. Your as bad as the demon king. I bet you want some of my blood as well to try and gain more power.. You couldn't handle it, the demon kings blood runs through me thanks to this blood contact he sealed on me.." He rolls his eyes and starts walking away when she disappears.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:49 pm

Once all of the attackers disappeared the jackal trotted over to Luka and rubbed itself against Luka's leg before running back to it's Master.

Set walked over to him a confused look on his face. "What the hell was that woman talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Luka blinks looking at the jackals. He chuckles as Sodom quickly rubs against him as well and turns into his human form hugging him. He looks at Set and sighs. "What part are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:58 pm

"About wars, and betraying the demon king..." Set said. He was shocked to see Sodom have a human form. "And when were you going to show that off, Sodom?" Set asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 5:15 pm

Sodom blinks and looks at him. "I've been in my human form a bunch! I think... Maybe you're just stupid that you couldn't see it." He giggles and cuddles Luka. "My master."

Luka frowns looking at the ground. His expression became cold and distant. "I was made to kill whole villages by the king. I've made it rain blood. Wars would start over the things the king did and I'd be sent alone to kill everyone.. I got tired of it so when I would go missions in different worlds I'd find a new master to make a contract with to subdue the contract I had with the king. I betrayed him over and over but he was always able to brake my contract and kill my new master I swore to never betray.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 7:09 am

"Well eventually you won't have to worry about that anymore. I am going to try my hardest to get you and Luze out of the situation in you're in. You'll be completely free. Everything is just going to take time unfortunately." Set said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 1:49 pm

Luka looks at him for a moment and sighs. "So many of my masters have said that and they all die because I'm weak against the king.. He cheats to win, killing me to get to them.. Don't get yourself killed.." He covers his face and starts laughing however. "Baka! Luze doesn't want out of the situation I've tried. But he hates me since the king favors me and my power over his. He's so stupid.. "
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 11:49 am

Set laughed. "I think I can handle my own brother, I know his stupidity very well. And why is Luze like that, I don't understand why he wouldn't want help?" Set asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Luka looks at him and sighs. "He wants power. He doesn't care about being free.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Love Alley-
Jump to: