The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 Vote_lcapTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 Voting_barTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 Vote_lcapTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 Voting_barTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:29 pm

"Don't worry, kid," Set smirked. "I don't want to be related to you either. I doubt my wife would ever cheat on me.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:46 pm

Luka rolls his eyes and slides to the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:58 pm

"Regardless I do need to go after this demon king since he went after my wife. I am the true underworld god and no one will take my place." Set snarled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 1:42 am

Luka glares at him and tackles him. "NO! I SAID NO! I won't go through more pain over you right now! If that woman really is my mother do you think she'd want you to put her child through more pain?! I don't care if your mad over a stupid little demon king, I don't care how many times you say your the god of the underworld. I'm the one cursed!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 1:49 am

"And if you don't let me do anything you will always be cursed!" Set snarled grabbing Luka by his shoulders still concerned of why the boy looked just like him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 2:31 am

Luka yells out in pain when Set grabs him by his shoulders. "I don't care right now!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 3:40 am

"Then what do you care about idiot?!!?! Why are you even still here!" Set snapped.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 2:22 pm

Luka glares at him and a purple circle appears under him. "Get away from me now!" He kicks him away and grunts as chains wrap around him pulling him to his knees. "Damn it!!" He yells as the chain light up and start shock him.

Sodom cries and runs over to Luka. "Master!!" He tries to get the chains off him only to get shocked as well. He looks over Set and hits him weakly. "You got master in trouble! You big meanie!! Why do you hate him so much!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:37 pm

Set rolled his eyes and put a protective shield around his wife and looked at Sodom. "I would suggest staying here things are about to get ugly. Please do watch my wife for me."
Set grabbed Luka by the arm before he could vanish not getting shocked or effected at all next thing he knew they were in a throne room Luka still chained to the floor.
"So I am guessing we are in your Master's lair?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:50 pm

Luka glares at him and the chains stop shocking him. "You ass! Why did you grab me?! I would've been left there! I don't want to be here!" He struggles to get free from the chains and his eyes glow.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:02 pm

"No one listens to me when I say I want to meet the Demon King now I can." Set smirked. Set looked up at the man sitting in the throne. "OH FUCK YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME NO WAY."
Osiris the demon king smirked. "So nice to see you little brother."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:07 pm

Luka glares at Osiris. "Let me go!!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm

Osiris smirked. "I see you've met your son?"
Set froze. So this idiot was his kid but how? Set was cursed way before his wife he would of known.
"You are probably wondering how?" Osiris said. "Well when you died you left her newly pregnant and alone then when egypt was taken over because you were no longer around the only people who still worshipped you took her in and her child. The traitor clan."
Set was in shock and he looked over at Luka wide eyed. "So why did you take my son."
"To piss you off of course."
"LET HIM GO!" Set roared. "You are not the ruler here anymore I am awake now." Set's scythe appeared in his hand. "And I am willing to fight you to take everything back."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:33 pm

Luka blinks and looks at Osiris shocked. The chains finally fall and he growls. His sword appears and charges at Osiris. "DIE!" He grits his teeth as he dodges an attack. He groans as he staggers slightly. "LUZE! Get out of the way!"

Luze looks at Luka and smirks. "No, I won't listen to you.. I don't care if you are ranked above me in power.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:51 pm

Set looked at the new kid confused on why he looked familiar too. "And who the hell is this?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Luze looks at Set with cold eyes. "I'm Lukas brother."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Set's heart dropped. How could he be Luka's brother unless that meant his wife was with someone else. This kid was obviously younger than Luka.
Osiris laughed. "Oh and the plot twists keep coming. You have been left in the dark for too long now little brother," He said to Set.
Set quickly grabbed Luka by the hand and they vanished back.into the hotel room with Sodom the Zess mark was half faded away on Luka. Set knew it was his doing now that he knew this was his kid he would be able to do alot more to help him but right now he was lost over the fact that his wife had been with someone else and that had made him too emotionally weak for a fight,
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:19 pm

Lukas sword disappears as they appear back into the hotel and drops to the floor panting in pain.

Sodom runs over to Luka worried. "Master!" He looks at Set frowning. "You hurt master!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:21 pm

"Yeah sure whatever you say blame it on me little mini dragon." Set rolled his eyes. "You ok kid?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 12:19 am

Sodom puffs out his cheeks and blows a small fireball at him. "No masters not ok! He's been hurt to much today by those evil chains!" He turns into a medium size dragon and wraps around Luka to protect him.

Luka opens one of his eyes to look at Set then turns away closing his eyes. "Sodoms right.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 1:14 am

Set sighed and touched Luka gently in his wrists where he was bound healing him. "Not all the pain will go away but at least you will be able to walk around."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:03 am

Luka looks at Set and sighs. "I can heal myself besides I'm hurt everywhere not just my wrists.. The chains wrap around my body to do more damage.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:06 am

Set rolled his eyes. "You don't think I know what those are? I created them, stupid." Set grabbed Luka and picked him up and put him on the bed next to his wife. He left the potion to wake his wife untouched he wasn't so sure if he should wake her yet.
"You will feel better in an hour or so." Set told Luka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:09 am

Luka growls and glares at Set. "You made those damn things! They cause me so much trouble!"

Sodom whines and goes over to Luka. He curls around him and moves to the floor by the bed gently.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:16 am

"Well I didn't make them for you! They were for monsters like my brother! He's taken over everything." Set snarled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Love Alley-
Jump to: