The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 Voting_barGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 Voting_barGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Cantabile walked into the bridge, the other two god generals didn't seem to be with her. "How is everything running so far captain?" Cantabile asked not yet noticing Lance.
"So far everything is running smoothing God-General Cantabile." The captain said. Cantabile nodded and looked around, then she saw Lance.
"Lance, what are you doing on the Albiore?" Cantabile said walking over to Lance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:02 pm

lance looks at cantabile "i can't return to camp without you miss cantabile..." he smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Cantabile sat down next to Lance. "I'm sorry but until Grand Maestro Mohs says otherwise. I'm stuck with my God-General duties."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:25 pm

lance sighs and looks at the ceiling "i was really worried about you cantabile.. am glad to see your safe.." he looks at her and smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Cantabile sighs. "Truth be told what the Grand Maestro is doing stinks with treachery against everyone. I know his plans if you would care to hear.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:42 pm

lance smiles "i'll listen to anything you say cantabile.." he puts down his lance and turns to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Cantabile leaned in a whispered to Lance what the Grand Maestro's plan was. "He's planning to start a war between Malkuth and another Island nation called Kimlasca. He even proved that the Queen who ruled over Malkuth,before Emperor Peony, wasn't a legitimate heir to the throne. He's controlling Peony to start the war. I think that there's more there. But I'm not sure. I know that one of the other God-Generals is in on his plans, I just don't know which is helping Grand Maestro Mohs"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:53 pm

lance nods and looks at her not sure what to say. he was kinda in shock 'a war' why would a anyone want to start a war.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:59 pm

"Come with me." Cantabile grabbed Lance's hand and dragged Lance to one of the middle decks. Cantabile walked into one of the rooms. there was no paint on the walls, so it was showing the metal. The room was probably only meant for one person considering the one king size bed. The bed was the only thing in the room other than the two windows on the wall opposite to the door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:04 pm

lance blinks grabbing his lance and follows her into the room. he looks around "why are we in here cantabile?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:10 pm

"This is my room. I wanted to show you something." Cantabile reached under the bed and pulled out a suit case. Cantabile opened the suit case and pulled out several maps and two journals. One of the journals was tattered and frayed, probably was with the maps. The other journal was newer and had a navy blue color cover, on the front of the cover was 'Cantabiles Journal' written on it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:14 pm

lance leans his lance against the wall and walks over to her. "what are these?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:21 pm

"These are everything that I've been able to figure out on Mohs' plans." Cantabile opened up one of the maps, It was of Malkuth and there were three X's on the different, but close, places on the map.
"You see those three X's on the map. Yeah, those three X's are those three towns that sunk recently. The area around them has fallen into the ocean as well. And the area around them is starting to go as well. Mohs is saying that this is Kimlasca's doing."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:26 pm

lance blinks in shock "sink?" he sits down "why and how can someone sink a whole town.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:33 pm

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. I've been edge of where they've sunk. I can't see all the way down it, but I know something is down there. Just under crust of the world." Cantabile said seeming very serious.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:37 pm

lance sighs and rubs his face "well what could it be?" he lays back slightly looking at ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:39 pm

"I have no idea. But were stopping at a town near the 'impact area'" Cantabile said giving air quotes to impact area.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:50 pm

lance nods and looks at her and smiles. he thinks of the young man and sighs. he whispers to himself "i wonder if mike would have been like that.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:55 pm

There's a quick beep from the loud speaker. "Attention. We will be landing in approx. 15 minutes. Everyone go to, or stay in, your rooms until we have landed." The captain announced. There was another quick beep from the loud speaker.

"That's 15 minutes until we get to the town, then about 20 minutes by coach to get to the edge of the sinking area." Cantabile said not seeming to hear what Lance had said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:00 pm

lance nods "ok..." he looks at her and smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Anything you want to do?" Cantabile said packing everything back into the suit case. Cantabile didn't notice that her journal had fallen to the ground next to Lance and had opened. On the page it had opened to it only had a few sentences on it:
'Lance... I'm not sure what to think of him... I think I have feelings for him.. But I don't know.. I can't go against Aslan... I know that he's been dead for a few years, but still...'
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:13 pm

lance looks at the page and blushes he closes the book and hands it to her "here you dropped this.." he smiles lightly. he thinks for a moment "i can't think of anything am just busy thinking about things.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:16 pm

"Thanks." Cantabile but the journal into the suitcase, closed it, then put it back under the bed. "You can sit on the bed if you would prefer." Cantabile said looking at Lance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:20 pm

lance looks at her and smiles. he gets up and sits on the bed. he sighs and takes off his top armor. he looks at the shiny metal.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:37 pm

"What's on your mind?" Cantabile asked sitting on the bed net to Lance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next